Jedi Weapons Codex Entry

Wyvernblade

I did not get this as a Jedi Knight when I completed my lightsaber. Everything I saw online says that is when you should get it.

Can anyone verify for me if they got it or if I missed it somewhere else?

Thought it might be handy to mention where it is in the codex - It is a Lore entry.

Edited by Wyvernblade

Same here, I'm missing 2 Lore codex entries for Tython, Rebuilding the Jedi Order and Jedi Weapons.

Will we be granted them since we've made our lightsabers already / completed everything on Tython?

Edit: Ok so I guess I need to find "Rebuilding the Jedi Order", but the Jedi Weapons one is from that last instance/story area correct?

Edited by Arallu

If I remember correctly you need to interact with the weapon station near the taxi infront of the Temple. I admit it has been awhile for me, but I think that is what you have to do. Granted if I recall...it is highlighted on your map after you construct your saber.

Early on I want to say this mission was not even in the game, but certainly was in the past few builds.

Edited by Urantia

I'm also missing this codex entry. Tried heading back to the forge to see if I could get it there, but couldn't get in.

I activated the lore object by the workbench outside the Jedi Temple but I didn't get the Jedi Weapons codex.

I am also missing the codex for 'Jedi Weapon'.

I am also missing the beastiary ones for 'Wingmaw' and 'Terentatek'.

Other than those three, I have all the Jedi Knight codex.

ALSO, does anyone know or can anyone two-box/group with someone to find out if you might be able to, as a Jedi Knight (or any NON-Consular class) get the codexs reserved for Jedi Consulars by being in the story area/conversations with the Consular for them?

List is here > http://www.swtor-spy.com/codex/tython-codex-entries/29/

Is there any way, by grouping with Consulars, that other classes can get the Consular-only codex entries?

I am missing those same three that you are. I sent a ticket in-game to find out if the Jedi Weapons is a bug, since during beta it was automatic.

Terentatek is suppose to be obtainable at level 10. It's possible you get it on another planet, as some entries work for multiple planets.

Wingmaw is obtainable at level 16 I believe, meaning we can't get it. Also probably obtained on another planet.

As for the Consular one, I don't think so. Mainly because there isn't room for it in the Codex, unless it will create an extra entry. But as a Jedi Knight there are only 4 Lore Entries needed for 100% on Tython.

The Zabrak is obtained when you finish the CoS Heroic Quest from the Jedi Master.

- - - - -

Ok, so Wingmaw possibly obtained from another planet. Any idea which one and why it is listed under Tython then?

And the Terentatek one.. it isn't found in/at the making of the lightsabre segment of the Forge? If not, any idea what planet?

I completed that quest and did not obtain the Zabrak Entry. I noticed the quest is repeatable, did you do it more than once? Did you do it by yourself or with a group?

There are multiple entries that fall under different planets. Look at your Codex and you will see that Manka Cat is under both Alderaan and Tython. I believe this may be the case for Wingmaw and Terentatek. I know there is one of those on Korriban (where we can't go) so it's possible they are on other planets as well.