Male Togruta?

badlydrawnroy

Just a quick question; has anybody come across a male Togruta in game yet? I can't recall seeing one in any of my beta testing, and I have yet to find one with the JK I'm currently rolling.

I don't think many (if any) male Togrutas have appeared in Star Wars lore yet, but SWTOR is as good a place as any for one to pop up.

• 3 years later...
Just a quick question; has anybody come across a male Togruta in game yet? I can't recall seeing one in any of my beta testing, and I have yet to find one with the JK I'm currently rolling.

I don't think many (if any) male Togrutas have appeared in Star Wars lore yet, but SWTOR is as good a place as any for one to pop up.

ive seen a few. i am planning on doing a trooper as a togruta, probably male. got the rifle, the tactical armour that just came out as well but its bound until monday morning just past 12am.

already successfully ran up my first togruta, female jedi sentinel with t7-01 primarily when i found the customizable core, motors, parts and sensor on the gtn for a small price. even level 41 blue pieces were better then the green bits from that derelict droid in the dark temple, woefully bad gear for t7-01. anyways, level 55 now, so for all intents and purposes its ready for level 60 when i can get my head around another prelude flashpoint run for 4 characters.. oh man...

strictly related to the question even if its a necro.

Edited by Celise