Qyzen... Really?

Athena-Nike

He his a very firm believer in honor, tradition, and of course, the Scorekeeper. Therefore, a decapitated Nexu head that you just drop at his feet and say: "Here you go!" means nothing to him, because he did nothing to earn it, and therefore, it does not give him any "points."

This is, at least, my interpretation of the +0's that rise from his head :p

He his a very firm believer in honor, tradition, and of course, the Scorekeeper. Therefore, a decapitated Nexu head that you just drop at his feet and say: "Here you go!" means nothing to him, because he did nothing to earn it, and therefore, it does not give him any "points."

This is, at least, my interpretation of the +0's that rise from his head :p

That's exactly it, he keeps his own trophies as reminders of what he's achieved, giving him a trophy as a gift is more of an insult than anything, like saying, 'here I got this when I was out, but I don't want it so you can put it with the rest of your trophies'.

Would be funny if you could loose affection from certain gifts...

I thought at the beginning that Qyzen would love trophies. I was shocked to find out he didn't.

Then I thought about it, and reached the same conclusion offered above. In fact, the only companions I've found that like trophies are Scourge and HK.

Some companions, imp side, also enjoy trophies. ;)