Shout out to everyone who has been here for a year

Grafon

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here since beta and early access and don't expect to stop anytime soon! I've had a blast despite the bumps along the way. I love all the class stories (well, except Jedi Consular, haven't really given it much of a chance yet). I love the companions and so much more. Can't wait to see where it goes next.

Year already! man.. i can remember years ago looking at the SWTOR site before any game footage was released! :D It was hugeomatic fun playing in the SWTOR beta 3 times :p and like all of us here I've been subscribed since the release and continue to stay with this game to as long as its still alive! well done Bioware for your amazing efforts all though there's been some rough patches i'm sure the future looks bright for star wars. And i can't wait to explore Makeb and maybe even the Cathar if you decide to release them with the expansion pack! Good luck Bioware for the years to come and Have fun bros!

:w_cool::mon_trap::sul_grin:

/cyber fist bump

Started Christmas day or there about (I am getting old and the memory is not working like it used to) Took a break shortly after the legacy system was released due to graphics compatability issues.

Edited by Mattriss
spelling