HK-51 customization kits (for future companions)

Anysao

Well, we all know HK51 will be a huge success. I am currently going to all lengths to get ready for him. Im doing all operations I can, hoping I can work my way up to campaign, and doing *shudders* dailies for a legacy level...

Anyways! It would kinda ruin the fun of it if everyone has that silver bucket of bolts behind us, so, I think its fair we get a choice of customization kits. Maybe just to change the color, or age (rust, shine, etc.), and tools. Whether you get a customization kit choice for completing the quest line, or sold from a vendor, or both, it should be in game. Of course, there is infinite solutions. I leave it to my fellow players to come up with some. Here is a few of mine:

Customization kit 1: Orange. Yes, like HK-47. We all know this is the only reason people will work for the HK-51!

Customization kit 2: Black, with green eyes. This one I would enjoy and use, just because its unique.

Customization kit 3: Albino white with red eyes. I know that he is already silver, but this is just a more polished look.

Customization kit 4: Rusted common silver.

Customization kit 5: Blue with red eyes. I just like this one.

I leave it up to you fellow players!

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...