Restoration Era Text-Book

Draiganx

Hello all, I have created a texted book (part 1) all about the Restoration Era. It is 19 pages and filled with pictures and graphics and all sorts of cool info, just like many other star wars text books! :) I have written this in a rather interesting way, I hope you guys enjoy the opening and the way the information is presented.

(All the pictures start after page 8 don't worry its not just a block of words!)

The following link will take you to the download page, click the LOWER BLUE download button, it is a Microsoft word doc. I will see about getting a PDF version up as well. So give it a read, remember this is just chapter one, so let me know what you guys & girls think!

Download Link: http://www.2shared.com/file/3wBhd9wq/Restoration_Era.html

Preview:

You have seen the Old Republic Era, you have seen the Rise of the Empire Era, you have seen the Legacy Era, now I give you the latest, greatest, and LAST chapter in the Star Wars saga, the Restoration Era!

This era spans nearly 1000 years and is the end for the galaxy as we know it, with thousands of years of war behind it, this galaxy and it's never ending tale of struggle and hardship is restless. Now the conclusion, the promised end of this great story! If this is an ending you think you could predict, then you would be very wrong! This is an Era of many Eras.... and this is a ending of many endings..... The future is a very slippery thing, it is always in motion... and what of the past?

Edited by Draiganx