Kaggath Tournament: The Dark Imperium vs the Alliance of Worlds

Beniboybling

This is the Runners-Up Bracket. It says quite clearly in the OP lol.

So yes, the winner of the next Kaggath will be the Kaggath Champion. The winner of the Runner-Up Bracket can challenge said champion but it will be purely ceremonial. This does not mean they can or would win.

Indeed.

The Losers vs Winners thing only came about because Aurbere was begging, and I mean begging for G0-T0 vs Traya....

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So what did we decide when it comes to doing some fun matches (Like 2V2) after the tournament ends?

Me and Rayla vs Tune and Aurbere.... Ermahgurd

I am almost certain you 2 would win. Just look at the fleets if it was going to be that some restrictions on ground forces would need to be.....softened. While the AoW beat Rayla's team it was only be a very skin of the teeth and the 2 litterally stalemated on nearly every point. I am almost certain you would win a fight against the AE, but then again we havent gotten to that yet.

I think the better faction if you want Rayla.... is AoW with the DS, or the SE, but maybe I am not giving the AE enough credit here Wedge and Garm are a Legendary team.

I am almost certain you 2 would win. Just look at the fleets if it was going to be that some restrictions on ground forces would need to be.....softened. While the AoW beat Rayla's team it was only be a very skin of the teeth and the 2 litterally stalemated on nearly every point. I am almost certain you would win a fight against the AE, but then again we havent gotten to that yet.

I think the better faction if you want Rayla.... is AoW with the DS, or the SE, but maybe I am not giving the AE enough credit here Wedge and Garm are a Legendary team.

Me and Rayla vs You, Aurbere and Star....

DarkSide4Eva!

Me and Rayla vs You, Aurbere and Star....

DarkSide4Eva!

Now I think that might be unfair for you guys, you only beat me by the skin of your teeth and Rayla unfortunately (and potentially some what mistakenly) lost to both me and star 3v2 is not a good scenario for any one to be in, especially with how friendly each of our factions really are with each other and the..... back stabbing nature of the DS.

I mean do you really think Krayt will allow another sith to even remotely think of themselves as his equal..... Rule of 1 remember.

Edited by tunewalker

Now I think that might be unfair for you guys, you only beat me by the skin of your teeth and Rayla unfortunately (and potentially some what mistakenly) lost to both me and star 3v2 is not a good scenario for any one to be in, especially with how friendly each of our factions really are with each other and the..... back stabbing nature of the DS.

I mean do you really think Krayt will allow another sith to even remotely think of themselves as his equal..... Rule of 1 remember.

Because Traya totally can't work around that :p

And you'd still all have massive obstacles to overcome...

IE, the immediate elimination of Mothma by way of Assassination...

Well will have the bonus round, and then probably move along with the next Kaggaths.

Speaking of which, I hate the new layout with a passion..... And still think this one should not be organised by PM, unless the PM is sorted by 3 people, to avoid..... unpleasantness if you were to nerf someone in PM then best them in a Kaggath..

I'd also suggest we make the first round random this time, from what you said you chose the first fights, just not the order, and that choosing was the only difference between Aurbere and G0-T0 in the final, not something like Krayt and Traya....

Because Traya totally can't work around that :p

And you'd still all have massive obstacles to overcome...

IE, the immediate elimination of Mothma by way of Assassination...

If you want to do it we can, but I hope you realize how much a long shot it would be to win in such a scenario.

I think it would be better to team you 2 together and then team me with Warren, then you get your GO-TO vs Traya battle and things would ultimately be much much more even Obviously I am not going to start a debate about AoW, AE, and SE (the Alliance of Independent Empires if you will) vs the DI and KV (OR Dark Vision if you will) since that could go on for another 1,000 pages and should be saved if we think about doing it, but I wouldnt recommend it personally.

Speaking of which, I hate the new layout with a passion..... And still think this one should not be organised by PM, unless the PM is sorted by 3 people, to avoid..... unpleasantness if you were to nerf someone in PM then best them in a Kaggath..

I'd also suggest we make the first round random this time, from what you said you chose the first fights, just not the order, and that choosing was the only difference between Aurbere and G0-T0 in the final, not something like Krayt and Traya....

What exactly are you referring to?

And come one, like I'd do that.

But wait what? The first round was randomised. And I never said that last part.

So whats the plan of deciding matches that your faction takes part in, we all know some one can get attached to the factions they create. While you may intend to stay neutral it is truly hard to do. Are you going to let some one else take over as the decider (thinking Aurbere personally since he is good at writing scenarios just like you)

The entire new troop layout...

And whilst you won't do that, you'd nerf someone, and you'd probably face them soon and it'd be a whole commotion, and then we could have new people wondering why your faction isn't seen by anyone, because if you're managing it all, we don't see your faction. If it ends up looking like one someone tried to post and was denied, more drama...

Just makes more sense I guess.

Oh ok, I just remember a discussion where you said that you used a randomising website to determine the order only, guess you determined matchup differently.

This is the Runners-Up Bracket. It says quite clearly in the OP lol.

So yes, the winner of the next Kaggath will be the Kaggath Champion. The winner of the Runner-Up Bracket can challenge said champion but it will be purely ceremonial. This does not mean they can or would win.

Speaking of the OP...Btw, should probably have worded

Welcome to final round of the ‘Kaggath Tournament’ Runner-Up Bracket, where the defeated and disgraced have the chance to redeem their honour, and challenge the future Kaggath Champion in an epic tournament-style extravaganza.

differently ;)

Speaking of the OP...Btw, should probably have worded

differently ;)

Hoh? But it explicitly states that not only is this the Runners-Up Bracket but that the winner will have the honor of challenging the Kaggath Champion or rather the winner. Not engaging in a contest to become the Champion.

Hoh? But it explicitly states that not only is this the Runners-Up Bracket but that the winner will have the honor of challenging the Kaggath Champion or rather the winner. Not engaging in a contest to become the Champion.

No, I know, I never said anything about becoming champion.... Was just curious, never read the OP, and thought that was worded oddly.

We set a subforum record guys. 1,319 replies (as of this counting) make this the most replied to thread in the Star Wars Discussion forum. The runners up are 2nd place and 3rd place with 3rd place still active for the time being, perhaps capable of catching up.

Congrats to Sel as well for giving us our top two, as the two top replied to threads here are Kaggath matches with her faction involved. Props to Beni for being the organizer and OP for all three of the top threads as well.

These three beat out such threads as Vader vs. Revan, Sith Emperor vs. Sidious, WotDT, all the REAL Most Powerful projects, and even SWTOR vs. SWG.

Congrats to you all, may we continue to flood this forum with our screams, squawks, chittering, and leisurely debate for may Kaggaths to come. Oh, and if more people would join I bet we could cap 1,500 no sweat. :D

We set a subforum record guys. 1,319 replies (as of this counting) make this the most replied to thread in the Star Wars Discussion forum. The runners up are 2nd place and 3rd place with 3rd place still active for the time being, perhaps capable of catching up.

Congrats to Sel as well for giving us our top two, as the two top replied to threads here are Kaggath matches with her faction involved. Props to Beni for being the organizer and OP for all three of the top threads as well.

These three beat out such threads as Vader vs. Revan, Sith Emperor vs. Sidious, WotDT, all the REAL Most Powerful projects, and even SWTOR vs. SWG.

Congrats to you all, may we continue to flood this forum with our screams, squawks, chittering, and leisurely debate for may Kaggaths to come. Oh, and if more people would join I bet we could cap 1,500 no sweat. :D

Bwahahaha! I have the monopoly on the SWTOR Forums! Behold the expansion of my great mogul empire! :D

Anyway I'm just waiting for a BioWare employee to do the "100 posts" thing - only then will my life be complete. :p

Edited by Beniboybling

They don't do that anymore...

Bwahahaha! I have the monopoly on the SWTOR Forums! Behold the expansion of my great mogul empire! :D

Anyway I'm just waiting for a BioWare employee to do the "100 posts" thing - only then will my life be complete. :p