Kolto Tank/Carbonite Chamber/Chair/Remote Ship do not regen energy.

AutoCocker

• Dev Post

Hi there!

I would like to get some more information from you folks about this to be sure that we catch all instances of this bug. Right now, each item does not appear to be broken across the board for each Class.

For instance, in testing Kolto Tank internally, we were able to confirm that it's broken for Troopers, Jedi Knights, and Sith Warriors, but it isn't broken for Smugglers and Agents as reported.

Therefore, what we need from you is exactly what item you have determined is not regenerating energy/ammo/Force properly as well as what Class this happens with and any other relevant details you may have discovered.

Thanks for your help and reports!

Edited by AmberGreen

Hi there!

I would like to get some more information from you folks about this to be sure that we catch all instances of this bug. Right now, each item does not appear to be broken across the board for each Class.

For instance, in testing Kolto Tank internally, we were able to confirm that it's broken for Troopers, Jedi Knights, and Sith Warriors, but it isn't broken for Smugglers and Agents as reported.

Therefore, what we need from you is exactly what item you have determined is not regenerating energy/ammo/Force properly as well as what Class this happens with and any other relevant details you may have discovered.

It doesn't work for my BH.

I have two main BH on two different servers. very happy this thread has been started because i thought it was just me

Hi there!

This has been happening to me on my Merc and Sniper with Kolto tank / Carbonite chamber. (more often with Kolto tank)

Sometimes this stops ammo regen and some time both health and ammo OR just comp wont heal.

This can sometimes be fixed by stopping and recasting and if just comp not healing a quick re-summon.

Has been around as a bug for a while now my best guess would be since kolto tanks added

Edited by Dellenty

kolto tank works on my scoundrel, does not work on my commando

don't have it on any other characters

this has been the case since 2.0 when i believe the patch notes mentioned certain regen items being changed to fit the new energy regen systems (of which the only thing that came to mind was troopers changing to the 100-point system)

my little flying starship and basic regen skill work fine. so does the music therapy probe when used by a party member near me (i don't own myself to test)

Edited by oaceen

I am amazed that something like this even could be broken for some classes and not others. This bug just reeks of poor factorization in the underlying code.

Edited by Heezdedjim

As a Bounty Hunter Mercenary (arsenal spec) I can confirm that the following items do not work in regaining Heat at a faster rate:

Kolto Tank

Remote Ship

The little White Ball you have in your hand and look upon (sorry not at my PC can't remember the name of it)

I had to set the original Reload on my quickbar because nothing worked to regain Heat...

I'm not sure whether this is intended behavior or not, but for my Chiss Combat Sentinel, only Introspection will build Centering. Mission Review will not. tbh I'm fine with that being intended, it kind of breaks the flavor of the ability for other rest abilities to build Centering, but if it's intended to be all rest abilities, then it doesn't work properly.

• 2 months later...
Hi there!

New Campfire is broken too, same as Kolto Tank! Six months and nothing has changed... *** is this Bioware?

How is hard to attach ONE identical script/rule/whatever on ALL regen items/toys? This is a Rocket Science for Bioware programmers? /facepalm

Edited by Glower

It probably is one script but because of the change in the ammo (2.0) it is somehow excluded.

No, cuz now we have Life day orb on 15 sec, but with old (10sec) amount of restored health. :rolleyes::(

Wait.. but maybe you right and wrong values in database + wrong links to scripts = Bioware's "good job".

Edited by Glower

• 1 month later...

Just spent $1,000,000 credits to buy one and $5 in Cartel Coins to unlock it.

Doesn't vent heat on my Bounty Hunter (low level, spec undecided). Haven't tried with other toons yet. Will update as appropriate.

Don't know why I'm not surprised that almost a year on the Cartel Market and this still hasn't been fixed. So bumping.

Edited by CQElaina
Spelling and New Information

Hey everyone!

I just wanted to pop in and let you know that with patch 2.5.2 the Remote Control Starship, Gree Digitizer Cube, and Camping will all properly lower heat and regenerate ammo for Bounty Hunters and Troopers.

Thank you all for the information you provided regarding this! :)