You can you queue for lvl 50 HM FPs at lvl 55-- why not lvl 50 ops?

It's often difficult to get the weekly for Classic Operations done, because my guild is pretty small and we don't have a lot of 50+ players (yet).

Barring guild members (or finding another guild), I have to just try to find people on the fleet who want to run them.

Can you please allow us to still queue for lvl 50 ops? Even if it's only for Hard or Nightmare mode.

I remember reading somewhere that they can't technically do it. looks like they can only have 1 queue for ops. i dont know why though. maybe someone needs to work on it for 2 hours but they rather use that for cartel market or uber hell mode for eternity vault, who knows?

Myself, I would really need this option ... calling for group through global chat is annoying for me and for everybody else .. I have no idea why I cannot qeue for 50 lvl ops on level 55 but I cuold at level 54 .. it gives me absolutely no sence ..

As you said, I have also just small guild and we cannot run this.

Operations are most cool and fun content of the game and developers are intentionally limiting its potential .. it is CRAZY.

What is even more annoying, I foundat least 3 threads on the forum about this and no official responce - and I consider this topic very serious.

BeeDoo

I remember reading somewhere that they can't technically do it. looks like they can only have 1 queue for ops. i dont know why though. maybe someone needs to work on it for 2 hours but they rather use that for cartel market or uber hell mode for eternity vault, who knows?

I don't think its a matter of that they can't do it but more on the lines that they wont do it. If it was a matter of them only able to have 1 que for ops, then how come they can have 3 different ques for FP's?

Are you sure that wasn't in response to people asking them to separate HM and NiM lockouts?