Community Round-Up: May 2nd, 2013

I on the other hand, am quite pleased to be getting new customization options in the game. Also looking forward to making a Cathar Maurader! Thanks for the links. Edited by Tmanarl

Would be good to get an update on the Cartel market issues

- A lot of people being locked out of using their credit cards for any purchase and had to deal with billing department in Ireland as phone support is also clueless.

-No one knows why BestBuy and Gamestop don't have cartel coins including our own community manager

Edited by tanerb

HOLY CRAP IT'S 800 Cartel Coins to change your species!!!!!!

ARE YOU FRICKIN KIDDING ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't got that type of cartel coins sittin around... Looks like I'm not changing my species.....

wait two months and then you can? Its called saving your allowance. I know it can be tough... but you can do it. I have faith in you.

Looks like they forgot to include "Show sith Corruption" option in the character kiosk. This will upset a lot of a people who change to a pureblood get it the way they like the find out they are white or pink lol Edited by Zergnaut

So no player events on the Harbringer? :( It's something Aion's dev's used to do for the player community, and it was so fun. It didn't have to be anything spectacular, just... /shrug, something to bring people together just for the sake of having fun.

Same here. Browse with caution, my friends.

Sometimes that will flag with false positives. So it doesn't necessarily have to be hosting an exploit kit, it could just be suspicious advertisement code.

On that note, do yourself a favor and download an ad-block program. This will help to fix most any of those drive-by advertisements that would be causing these issues. :)

• 2 weeks later...
Hello all!

Please use this thread to discuss the Community Round-Up as well as nominate any threads, events, or discussions about SWTOR for next week's blog.

Feel free to PM me any nominations as well! :jawa_redface:

Thanks!

https://************************/lockbox-ui/checkout/order/place/paypa

you cant buy cartell coins so care to explain whats the use of haveing the cartell market

store section add cartell coins

place order

General Error

An error has occurred while trying to process your request. Please, try again later.

3 days now this error has been reported so i ask you and all the staff of bioware why are you constantly breaking features with your updates you find that amuseing or what is the reason here

an answer is expected