Consolidated Post: APAC/Oceanic Server Concerns

Cheezfriend

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have had enough, Master Dar'Nala is a ghost town. 20-30 people on in fleet during the weekend during the holidays. All my characters are on this server and I have played through all story lines so I am not re-rolling on another server.

Come 1.7 if their is no action done about the server my account subscription will be removed with no intention of ever coming back.

Started a toon on the Harbinger today, cause I found a friend of mine plays on that server. Made a BH and saw about 20 lowbie BH's just walking around the starting area. I think in my entire play time on Dalborra, I've only come across probably, about 20 BH's...

i rolled a sith warrior there and Korriban had 3 phases with 100+ people each

Edited by Jonnara

Master Dar'Nala is seriously dying. My guild are logging on less and less primarily because the world and fleet is dead.

Transfer us or we'll be dead in the water a week or 2 from now.

It's going to take more than a few weeks for us to die a horrible death.Still thats no excuse for EA to **** arse around.

I've got no more faith left in this game. Bioware and EA are ****ed.

I'll still play it, because I enjoy it, but I consider this to be the last game I ever purchase from either of these pathetic excuses for entertainment companies. Just this morning, I got a warning for talking about how Bioware is trying to lure people into buying the new expansion, it's like, ugh, this game is no more than a cash cow.

If and when they bring transfers, expect to pay for them. That's all I'm saying on that. I recently rolled a toon on the Harbinger and even though my base latency sits at 200, I don't really care cause at least there is people to play with.

Still waiting :(

Jesus you APAC guys are still going at on the forums. To be honest, with the announcement of Makeb, I would give it up and move to a more populated server or just quit. They said they will be working on a automated PTS character copy launch before Makeb. Makeb is still 4-6 months away, and I highly doubt they will get PTS character transfers in much sooner that that. And thats only PTS character copies. I'm sure after that live server character transfers will take a bit longer to tweak.

Everytime I see this thread or others about APAC server concerns... I feel bad for you guys. :(

Ok well I'm done speaking to a brick wall...have fun in SWTOR people. I hope they finally throw you a bone. 50 days /played and I just cant bear to log in to a dead server anymore, especially over the holiday season.

I'm not throwing good money after bad any more...and yes you can have my stuff ;)

I'm staying hopeful. Maybe with news of the expansion people will come back or want to come back and that may finally get BW to act. I don't want to go back to US servers, it's a nightmare for PvP and it makes being competitive nearly impossible. We have the population for a megaserver but were all splintered! With the news of an expansion, expansions always bring players back to prepare for new content. This is an opportunity to fix the issues. Hopefully they see that and act on it.

Meanwhile I'll keep enjoying my Jugg as much as I can.