start your copies

rmitchell

yes, somehow mvp rolling over every team like they are in lvl 49 blues on the bastion isnt enough. be sure to copy your characters and get embarrassed over on the pts too. 10v8 and mvp would still win 90% of their games.

All of us good guilds from Harbinger will be seein you guys in there! Good to have some decent competition!

My guild might be interested on trying to play on the PTS but I've never played on it before. I read the FAQ made by bioware and I am unsure of how it works. It looks like the PTS is offline until there is new content to test so for now is there any for guilds from different servers to play against each other?

My guild might be interested on trying to play on the PTS but I've never played on it before. I read the FAQ made by bioware and I am unsure of how it works. It looks like the PTS is offline until there is new content to test so for now is there any for guilds from different servers to play against each other?

It looks like Ryere jumped the gun a bit because although the transfer page is now open, transfers aren't going through until the server is actually live. So we'll have to wait until the PTS turns on.

That being said, it is still possible to download the PTS and it's quite large so I recommend doing it soon.

It looks like Ryere jumped the gun a bit because although the transfer page is now open, transfers aren't going through until the server is actually live. So we'll have to wait until the PTS turns on.

That being said, it is still possible to download the PTS and it's quite large so I recommend doing it soon.

My first character I queued for a copy worked. Every subsequent character I tried "Failed".

Regards,

KK

My first character I queued for a copy worked. Every subsequent character I tried "Failed".

Regards,

KK

Oh really? Hmm, that's interesting as no one else I've talked to has been able to make it work.

I don't want to sound condescending, so forgive my potentially stupid question, but are you sure the first 'success' transfer wasn't from your old server to the Bastion during the server mergers? I noticed that when I viewed the character transfer history it showed EVERYTHING that has happened on my account.

When did you attempt the PTS transfer?

Edited by Morde_

Oh really? Hmm, that's interesting as no one else I've talked to has been able to make it work.

I don't want to sound condescending, so forgive my potentially stupid question, but are you sure the first 'success' transfer wasn't from your old server to the Bastion during the server mergers? I noticed that when I viewed the character transfer history it showed EVERYTHING that has happened on my account.

When did you attempt the PTS transfer?

I know how to read dates.

http://i45.tinypic.com/1979dg.jpg

Regards,

KK

Edited by Krazy_Karl

So many people I know think 1.7 is coming soon and I decided to start DLing the PTS to be ready but it's a huge download (11 GB) and I just want to be sure, when 1.7 come out, I won't have to download 11 GB again? I mean... maybe for people that know that stuff work it seems obvious, but to me it already seem weird that we have to download 11 GB to play on the PTS considering I already have most of the live content installed Edited by Dhrasur

yes, somehow mvp rolling over every team like they are in lvl 49 blues on the bastion isnt enough. be sure to copy your characters and get embarrassed over on the pts too. 10v8 and mvp would still win 90% of their games.

You mean MVP that uses the bubble's? yah them touche MVP touche.

No doubt from what I have seen MVP is the best team on he server if not in all of the NA Servers but I have seen them have competitive games. On Thursday don't panic gave them a good run and I represent a new guild on the server. We played them 5 times and while we lost all 5 games the games were competitive. They were clearly the better team but they did not simply face roll us like we were lvl 49s in blues. And we are a brand new team that just re rolled on this server from different guilds on the apac servers that r playing with each other for the first time.

Ppl will not get any better by avoiding ques. U learn from losing and then Adapting and improving your game. U can't improve from throwing the towel in bc it's to hard.

We learnt more In those 5 loses then I have learnt in playing close to 1000 normal WZs on the bastion.

I represent a new guild on the server. We played them 5 times and while we lost all 5 games the games were competitive.

I'm assuming you're from The Elite

those were some good games, it was great to see some fresh blood on the server and I hope you guys stick around

Edited by EatenByDistance

I'm assuming you're from The Elite

those were some good games, it was great to see some fresh blood on the server and I hope you guys stick around

Thnx waka was a pleasure.... we knew it was you guys that were quing and we knew it was going to be a trial by fire.

Its a bit hard for us to get games b/c of the time zone difference...we generally play from about 2-3 hours b4 daily reset to about 2-3hours after the reset. Most of you guys are at school/work by then?

Also its a bit hard to get 8 lvl 50's with the correct class balance on at once b/c we are all re-rollers and we are still waiting for more players to hit 50.

We hope though over the next couple weeks to get most of our guys lvled and geared and then start quing regularly.

Thnx waka was a pleasure.... we knew it was you guys that were quing and we knew it was going to be a trial by fire.

Its a bit hard for us to get games b/c of the time zone difference...we generally play from about 2-3 hours b4 daily reset to about 2-3hours after the reset. Most of you guys are at school/work by then?

Also its a bit hard to get 8 lvl 50's with the correct class balance on at once b/c we are all re-rollers and we are still waiting for more players to hit 50.

We hope though over the next couple weeks to get most of our guys lvled and geared and then start quing regularly.

Honestly most of the time we're still up (Justbaddies is a robot who doesn't sleep), we just stop queueing when we think everyone else is done. Synergy, Don't panic and MVP are the latest guilds that queue so you'll have your work cut out for you, but if you guys want to queue, definitely feel free to come talk to us and we'll see what we can put together.

I agree with waka, those were definitely fun games. You guys had some excellent target switching.

Edited by Morde_