Sunday March 3rd Ranked PTS Event

Pahomi

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What were the results?

3-2 our favor. We had a DC for the first loss. Shrug* Totals us at 7-3 against mvp. The games were loads of fun regardless we're hopping to bump into them again and other teams tomorrow night.

every game was extremely close im not sure of the final wins and losses. definitely was more fun than playing the same old guilds from our server... GIVE US CROSS SERVER Q's

overall great games nostrus and squirtle squad throughout the day

agreed, great games. cross server Q's on a permanent basis pls and thanks.

Edited by Asunasan

impulse and white noise apparently backed out and are streaming rateds on live servers

We have this going on on our server atm http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=604977 so i can't speak for Impulse but since they had a game that evening i guess they stayed on the server. And we (White noise) are going through some new members due to older ones leaving, so dont expect us to queue on the PTS.

We have this going on on our server atm http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=604977 so i can't speak for Impulse but since they had a game that evening i guess they stayed on the server. And we (White noise) are going through some new members due to older ones leaving, so dont expect us to queue on the PTS.

yeah your little server tournament must be a lot more interesting than to see how you match up vs the rest of the world.........

I feel like someone is afraid to get faceroled

Heh totally agree. I'm not saying my team could facerol them, but the games I have seen Nostrum Dolus, Squirtle Squad and Hey I'm MVP play against each other were much more intense than the streams I have seen from teams on ToFN. I really don't think ToFN teams could compete.

But still, it is pretty lame that the main EU PvP server has no teams interested in cross server ranked.

Edited by Pahomi

any EU teams gona queue tonight on PTS? (dont think it will work with timezones for US during the week)

btw I'll upload some of the games to youtube, will post the links later for the ppl who missed the epic games

Heh totally agree. I'm not saying my team could facerol them, but the games I have seen Nostrum Dolus, Squirtle Squad and Hey I'm MVP play against each other were much more intense than the streams I have seen from teams on ToFN. I really don't think ToFN teams could compete.

But still, it is pretty lame that the main EU PvP server has no teams interested in cross server ranked.

Ofcourse they are more intense, have you seen the rediculous changes made in 2.0?

Not only do we need to co ordinate the entire team on the PTS, but grind gear, stims and grenades which wont even last long. I personally don't have the time to do such a thing, let alone learn the new skill trees. We may come over during the week (Impulse) but to be honest, I don't se why trash talking is neccesary. We want Cross Server ques to que and prepare properly, what does PTS prove? Sweet FA! We have nothing to prove to Yanks who love to ego stroke, and yes we are the main EU PVP server, and we are one of the best, if not the best PVP team on the server. If you don't think we can compete, then fine think that way, no point trying reverse psychology.

I will speak to the team tonight but to be honest, most of us don't have the time to grind new gear etc on a server which may last for like a week then get wiped...what is the point?

yes we are the main EU PVP server, and we are one of the best, if not the best PVP team on the server. If you don't think we can compete, then fine think that way, no point trying reverse psychology.

main eu pvp server? even the german and the french pvp servers have higher player populations as ToFN :rak_03:http://www.torstatus.net/

Edited by Luckyluzi

3-2 our favor. We had a DC for the first loss. Shrug* Totals us at 7-3 against mvp. The games were loads of fun regardless we're hopping to bump into them again and other teams tomorrow night.

agreed, great games. cross server Q's on a permanent basis pls and thanks.

To be fair to MvP, we lost that match irregardless of the D/C. Our sin messed up on the offnode

main eu pvp server? even the german and the french pvp servers have higher player populations as ToFN :rak_03:http://www.torstatus.net/

German and french server....are you kidding me? Every french and german kid still on those servers are clearly casuals/bads. Every german player ive met or played with on TOFN left those servers because it was so bad. You can keep your bigger population thanks :)

Ofcourse they are more intense, have you seen the rediculous changes made in 2.0?

Not only do we need to co ordinate the entire team on the PTS, but grind gear, stims and grenades which wont even last long. I personally don't have the time to do such a thing, let alone learn the new skill trees. We may come over during the week (Impulse) but to be honest, I don't se why trash talking is neccesary. We want Cross Server ques to que and prepare properly, what does PTS prove? Sweet FA! We have nothing to prove to Yanks who love to ego stroke, and yes we are the main EU PVP server, and we are one of the best, if not the best PVP team on the server. If you don't think we can compete, then fine think that way, no point trying reverse psychology.

I will speak to the team tonight but to be honest, most of us don't have the time to grind new gear etc on a server which may last for like a week then get wiped...what is the point?

Yeh because moving your mains who are probably capped on coms 5 times with the nade stacks you already have is such hard work.

The augments might take maybe 1 hour to grind up

Casual play times during the week will most likely be after 10 pm EST on weekdays and next weekend we should be able to actually participate since we have at least partisan gear now. If anyone is interested in syncing feel free to message any one of our members and we will try to have the people on (hard to keep some people online late though). Not being able to play was frustrating to say the least so we want to facilitate this as much as possible.

I uploaded now

Voidstar: Nostrum Dolus vs hey I'm mvp

Novare Coast: Nostrum Dolus vs hey I'm mvp

Civil War: Nostrum Dolus vs hey I'm mvp

POV of hey I'm mvp is available at justbodies' VOD's @stream

http://en.twitch.tv/justbodies/b/373521612

there is also some matches I watched from them against other teams later on

http://en.twitch.tv/justbodies/b/373676277

if you find some more PTS ranked games that were recorded, please post here, would like to watch them aswell!

cheers @all who actually showed up, kinda disappointed that lot of teams didnt manage to participate in this opportunity

Edited by NanoX

I uploaded now

Voidstar: Nostrum Dolus vs hey I'm mvp

Novare Coast: Nostrum Dolus vs hey I'm mvp

Civil War: Nostrum Dolus vs hey I'm mvp

POV of hey I'm mvp is available at justbodies' VOD's @stream

http://en.twitch.tv/justbodies/b/373521612

there is also some matches I watched from them against other teams later on

http://en.twitch.tv/justbodies/b/373676277

if you find some more PTS ranked games that were recorded, please post here, would like to watch them aswell!

cheers @all who actually showed up, kinda disappointed that lot of teams didnt manage to participate in this opportunity

Nanox, awesome games :).

All the matches SUPER CLOSE, you out dps'ed and out heal'ed "MVP".

But well they tactically won against you guys.

I just hope to see you guys more often, playing against some of the other Servers Top Teams.

Anyway BW, just need to make Cross Server >Ranked< PVP, and NERFED Smash with their OP up to 13000 hits -_-

Hey I'm MvP vs Nostrum Dolus in Voidstar

We're uploading the others atm, will post them once they're done.

gg

and a special treat for Justbaddies around the 6min mark :D

haha i like the treat for baddies. it looked like it stayed at 7.9 for too long.. hmmmm

that last kill on me was not very nice :(