Funniest line in game?

Anysao

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SW:

"My head has a strict 'no detachment' policy."

"If I had a credit for every time someone I was about to kill predicted my doom . . ."

"A few psychopaths should keep the Republic awake at night."

SI:

"I'm not cute. I'm deadly."

Interestingly, I've been keeping a list of funny/awesome quotes from the game since my SW hit 30.

On Corellia

The Knight is being reminded that he is the Hero of Tython and T7 (paraphrased):

T7 = Other hero of Tython // Organics = always forget to mention

Kira's reply to this same situation is great too.

"Wait, Is he talking about the first time you saved Tython, or the second?"

My favorite isn't exactly a line per se, rather it is an entire scene in the Imperial Storyline, which had me laughing and WTFing at the same time.

My favorite part is after Taris, when the IA goes through the weirdest and possibly greatest mind trip due to mind control of all time. Oh yeah, and Watcher X shows up in CREEPIEST way possible

Favorite Line from the Scene

"Cipher Nine. Legate. Hand of Jadus. It's been awhile since Shadow Town."

Link to Actual Scene:

Not an exact quote, but:

"Let me guess, the friendly Taris wildlife is giving you trouble?"

Said by my Consular to one of the many quest-giving NPC's on Taris. I couldn't help but laugh at this one 'cause it pretty much sums up most of the quests you'll find on (Republic) Taris. xD

I don't know if this has been mentioned in this thread yet, but I just ran into Captain Bryn outside of Lord Grathan's estate, where he warned me that Grathan was researching evil technology like "droids, turrets, cybernetic implants, and ergonomic chairs."

I hate to say that I LOLed, but I truly LOLed. I almost fell out of my completely un-ergonomic chair.

cant remember the specific NPC but it takes place at the beginning of the JK story line when you have to find some Twi'leks (?) father and recover his remains.

NPC : Did you find my father ?(or somesuch)

Answer : Yes , he's in my bags...

ROFL

"You can only get away with sleeping with your brother for so long"- Mako on dromund kaas

I remember that one. I was a little confused on the whole conspiracy going on, but once mako said that, it ALL made sense!

:cool:

Don't Believe its been posted yet but my favorite line is from Darth Baras on Dromund Kaas when he is frustrated from interrogating his captive.

SW: "I feel your anger, Master."

DB: "A Blind Deaf Comatose Lobotomy Patient could feel my anger!!!!!"

My fav line of the game so far.

Edited by Darth_Kael

Don't Believe its been posted yet but my favorite line is from Darth Baras on Dromund Kaas when he is frustrated from interrogating his captive.

SW: "I feel your anger, Master."

DB: "A Blind Deaf Comatose Lobotomy Patient could feel my anger!!!!!"

My fav line of the game so far.

Ahhh, Darth Cartman! He's FULL of great lines when you troll him hard enough! :D

Me: "Is there some problem here?"

Baras: /facepalm "What kind of IDIOT asks a stupid question like THAT?!?!?!?"

Ahhh, Darth Cartman! He's FULL of great lines when you troll him hard enough! :D

Me: "Is there some problem here?"

Baras: /facepalm "What kind of IDIOT asks a stupid question like THAT?!?!?!?"

Darth Cartman! LOL! I hadn't thought of that. Makes me want to relive those convos again. lol!

For the last conversation with Elara Dorne (for male trooper):

...I want to be a mommy...!

I felt like saying: Oh...did you hear that? I think Garza in on the holocom, I better look...!

For Kira and I, actually suggested it. The agreement was I had to clean up after them. What she doesn't know is I had a force-vasectomy.