lord vitiate vs darth vader

XSUPREMESKILLZX

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Because recently my main was a Juggernaut and now it is a Marauder,i have decided that Vader is super awesome,despite the fact that we can't expect great sith sorcery from these Bane types.

He is stronger (in the force) than most,and one of the greatest sith lords ever.(in the force)

However the entity that calls himself Sith Emperor is beyond the sith and the jedi.Vitiate obviously wins.

Edited by Kaedusz

Yum, but anyway still waiting on what is the fastest thing Vitiate has reacted to.
Well you likely no as well as I that we don't have that information at hand. We've seen Vitiate in a total of three confrontations, most brief with the one exception being cluttered with game mechanics.

Regardless Vitiate did not seem fast enough to dodge or block the attacks Revan sent back at him. So likely nothing exceptional, but he is vastly powerful. So don't expect him to sit still.

ah ok. thanks for elaboration :)

anyways, im still convinced that vitiate would win, however narrow a victory

I totally agree that Vitiate has a strong chance of winning, but I also feel that Vader of all people is capable of defeating him. Especially since he dominates so greatly in one area, and has an array of skills and defenses in the other.

Well you likely no as well as I that we don't have that information at hand. We've seen Vitiate in a total of three confrontations, most brief with the one exception being cluttered with game mechanics.

Regardless Vitiate did not seem fast enough to dodge or block the attacks Revan sent back at him. So likely nothing exceptional, but he is vastly powerful. So don't expect him to sit still.

Not expecting him to sit still, though he seems to lack in combat favorings compared to Vader. Really I just see this happening..

Vader half turned. "Do you think I do not recognize Roan Lands? Do you think I would be foolish enough to let you take him away?"

"He is a former associate, yes, but --"

It happened before he could get out another word. Faster than an eyeblink. Faster than he'd seen anyone move, anyone except Yoda.

The lightsaber hadn't been there, and then it was, and the lightsaber was a blur. Vader moved without seeming to move, and the lightsaber sliced into Roan, straight into his chest. Straight into his heart.

It was Ferus Olin btw who saw this, a Jedi who was around the time when Anakin was a Padawan. Not saying that Vader's speed= Yoda's speed...it's just insane speed.

Edited by Wolfninjajedi

It was Ferus Olin btw who saw this, a Jedi who was around the time when Anakin was a Padawan. Not saying that Vader's speed= Yoda's speed...it's just insane speed.
But was the reaction/reflex speed or movement speed? I can't see Vader closing the gap between himself and Vitiate very quickly, sure he can jump but he remains hindered by that suit. Not to say he will be by any means slow.

But was the reaction/reflex speed or movement speed? I can't see Vader closing the gap between himself and Vitiate very quickly, sure he can jump but he remains hindered by that suit. Not to say he will be by any means slow.

Well the bit of it being faster than an eyeblink and so forth, suggest it was movement speed. Of course this could just mean in hand motion and so forth...hmm...here let me try and get another more clearer one.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/11111/111118734/3256685-9650615185-21391.jpg

Appearing to have teleported behind his opponent.

http://media.titanmagazines.com/filebrowser/star-wars-galaxy-posts/swg-10-darthvader-prev.jpg

Regardless though, Vader seems to have the advantage. If Vitiate couldn't react against Raven's attacks, then Vader is just gonna be worse for him. In fact Vader has also thrown his saber so fast and caught it, while it still was leaving a trail of light behind it.

The only advantages that Vitiate has over Vader is his Sorcery...which I don't see having really any effect during a fight nor the time and Force Lighting which Vader could dodge or block.

Edited by Wolfninjajedi

Well the bit of it being faster than an eyeblink and so forth, suggest it was movement speed. Of course this could just mean in hand motion and so forth...hmm...here let me try and get another more clearer one.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/11111/111118734/3256685-9650615185-21391.jpg

Appearing to have teleported behind his opponent.

http://media.titanmagazines.com/filebrowser/star-wars-galaxy-posts/swg-10-darthvader-prev.jpg

Regardless though, Vader seems to have the advantage. If Vitiate couldn't react against Raven's attacks, then Vader is just gonna be worse for him. In fact Vader has also thrown his saber so fast and caught it, while it still was leaving a trail of light behind it.

The only advantages that Vitiate has over Vader is his Sorcery...which I don't see having really any effect during a fight nor the time and Force Lighting which Vader could dodge or block.

and Darth Sidious, THE Dark Lord of the Sith, was shot in the back by Han Solo. btw, has vader ever even blitzed a force user? Also, vitiate wasn't even afraid of letting an armed sith lord (Scourge) talk to him face to face. While obviously Scourge isn't anywhere near as fast as vader, it shows that he could definitely defend himself in such a situation. I don't see any blitzing occurring here.

Mind Domination would help in a fight, illusions would help in a fight, both could give vitiate ample time to release more devastating attacks (like FLS/force waves).

and Darth Sidious, THE Dark Lord of the Sith, was shot in the back by Han Solo. btw, has vader ever even blitzed a force user? Also, vitiate wasn't even afraid of letting an armed sith lord (Scourge) talk to him face to face. While obviously Scourge isn't anywhere near as fast as vader, it shows that he could definitely defend himself in such a situation. I don't see any blitzing occurring here.

Mind Domination would help in a fight, illusions would help in a fight, both could give vitiate ample time to release more devastating attacks (like FLS/force waves).

Yet why was Sidious shot in the back? Because his clone body was deteriorating and he was fighting off Jedi.

As for Vader ever blitzing a Force User...i'll have to get back to you on that, but my previous quote had him moving as if he didn't appear to move at all to Ferus who was a Jedi.

Scourge isn't even as powerful as Vader either so of course Vitiate wasn't minding him, compared to Vitiate Scourge is a peon.

Not sure how mind domination(there isn't any instance of Mind Trick/Dominate working on Force Users...and really Vader isn't weak minded/weak willed anyway) would help nor making illusions(which to note as a greatly reduced effect on Force Users)...I mean Vader has done some mental attacks and so forth aswell so it stands to reason he would be able to fight him off along with his willpower.

The only things Vitiate holds above Vader is Sith Sorcery and Force Lighting...him using Sorcery I don't see helping in a battle, and Force Lighting could just be avoided or blocked.

Everything else Vader has..

Edited by Wolfninjajedi

His mind domination was extremely advanced, in the SWTORE i'm pretty sure it states he mentally dominated 8000 sith lords simultaneously, dominated revan and malak without even stirring from his chair, mind dominating strike team consisting of 4 of the most powerful and resolute jedi in the order, etc. plus vitiate is a very skilled TK user, much like vader. Edited by XSUPREMESKILLZX

His mind domination was extremely advanced, in the SWTORE i'm pretty sure it states he mentally dominated 8000 WILLING sith lords simultaneously, dominated revan and malak without even stirring from his chair, mind dominating strike team consisting of 4 of the most powerful and resolute jedi in the order, etc. plus vitiate is a very skilled TK user, much like vader.

Yeah...

Edited by Aurbere

They weren't willingly mind dominated, the only difference between vitiate's feat and say, Luke's manipulation of UnuThul, is that UnuThul is also actively imposing his own will upon Luke. Still, binding 8000 sith lords to your will is impressive, especially considering this occurs before he drains an entire planet's energy, and studies the dark side for another millennium

They weren't willingly mind dominated, the only difference between vitiate's feat and say, Luke's manipulation of UnuThul, is that UnuThul is also actively imposing his own will upon Luke. Still, binding 8000 sith lords to your will is impressive, especially considering this occurs before he drains an entire planet's energy, and studies the dark side for another millennium

I'm pretty sure that they were willing. Regardless, it is still impressive, just not as impressive as it seems.

But it still doesn't matter. Vitiate's mind domination abilities are not going to affect Vader. Vader has an incredibly strong will. He has survived for days buried under the rubble of a building (that he collapsed) while his armor was severely damaged. He has even willed himself back to life.

Not to mention Vader's own impressive mental abilities. He has often broken through the mental barriers of opposing Force users to telepathically assault them before he kills them.

Oh no, i don't think vitiate will successfully mind dominate vader. however, they will give him ample time to release his far more devastating abilities upon him. If vader closes in on him, he can project extremely powerful force waves, without even a hand gesture, to stop vader in his tracks. His force storms are also an extremely deadly weapon in his arsenal.

Oh no, i don't think vitiate will successfully mind dominate vader. however, they will give him ample time to release his far more devastating abilities upon him. If vader closes in on him, he can project extremely powerful force waves, without even a hand gesture, to stop vader in his tracks. His force storms are also an extremely deadly weapon in his arsenal.

When has Vitiate used Force Wave?

Edited by Wolfninjajedi