Jedi Battlelord's Equipment

Dan_McMan

• Replies 544
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

I was finally able to obtain one...

But I have decided I like credits more than the chest.

So, Prophecy of Five server... I am asking for 10 million credits or BEST OFFER. I understand it's a high amount, but it's the only amount the could convince me to sell it as I really like it.

Send me a PM if interested.

Edited by DoublEntendre

• 2 weeks later...
There's like two chests on The Bastion selling for 1.5/2 mil, lol.

Looking for a cheap chest. Will trade Headgear and additional credits/other rare stuff for it.

I bought the legacy set it's cheaper and I really like the blue theme over green so win-win

Just resubbed and I must say I am amazed people are still doing everything they can to get this set... I got a full set a month after release, when people was selling pieces for under 10k :S I am still using it, as it is the only good looking set in the game for Jedi Knight, even with the hood up.

• 3 weeks later...
Searching for the Chestpiece of this armor has become the bane of my existance, and frankly the main driving force of me playing my JK. All I need now is the Chest, I'm in Bastion and willing to buy. Also, I have a spare set of Greaves and Boots to trade/sell.

• 3 weeks later...

I am on the Jung Ma server, and I am searching for the Jedi Battlelord's Chestguard, and Jedi Battlelord's Armguard, and Jedi Battlelord's Belt...

So if anyone has any of the three on the Jung Ma server, please send me a message on the server to:

Sonnto

With your reasonable offer. Thanks in advance :)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
The price on this gear has dropped quite a bit in the last month. I guess because people on my Server are selling the Jedi Valiant armor for stupidly low prices like 350k for the chest :eek:. I'm seriously thinking about buying all 5 chest pieces on my server and fliping them for 2x-3x the going price. Im also thinking about doing that with the Jedi Battlelord's chest piece's on my server (they are going for 400k-500k).

The legacy vendor has similiar looking armor. The robes are brown and the armor is grey/white color. It's called Guardian Exalted armor I think, it's cool...

Yeah you can buy it on Corruscant. Best way to do it if you want the Battlelord look is to buy the exalted set except the chespiece (you'll have to take it on the chin and buy the battlelord chestpiece off the GTN) and colour match it to the Battlelord chestpiece. One of the tanks in our guild did this and it looks like the full Battlelord set. He was lucky by the way, he got his Battlelord chestpiece off the GTNfor 12k!!!!! I feel sorry for the guy who sold it not knowing it's real worth.

The price on this gear has dropped quite a bit in the last month. I guess because people on my Server are selling the Jedi Valiant armor for stupidly low prices like 350k for the chest :eek:. I'm seriously thinking about buying all 5 chest pieces on my server and fliping them for 2x-3x the going price. Im also thinking about doing that with the Jedi Battlelord's chest piece's on my server (they are going for 400k-500k).

Seriously? Only 400-500k?

The chest still goes for like 1-2 mil on The Bastion.

Hell, EVERYTHING is expensive on The Bastion right now.

Seriously? Only 400-500k?

The chest still goes for like 1-2 mil on The Bastion.

Hell, EVERYTHING is expensive on The Bastion right now.

The Harbinger Sever has so many more people on it that people are constantly under cutting each other to sell there gear. If you want a good deal on rare armor join the Harbinger server. WE HAVE TONS OF STUFF:eek:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Managed to snag the Chestpiece for 500k on The Bastion today (The seller was "Sifu' if i remember correctly. Not sure which faction.)

Unfortunately, due to being short 200k, i had to sacrifice several sets of companion gear to the vendors. Their deaths were not in vain. Didn't have time for dailies since the chest easily could've gotten purchased with quickness, with that price on it anyway.

Now comes the easy part; obtaining the boots and gloves. Both of which seem fairly common.

Edited by GhostDrone

I still find it hilarious that this set is still so sought after, I remember I got the whole set like two months after release. I don't think I payed more than 100k for the whole set either, remember getting the chest piece for 11k :D.

And now it just gathers dust in my bank, since it is not a hood down robe I just don't want to use it anymore.

I still find it hilarious that this set is still so sought after, I remember I got the whole set like two months after release. I don't think I payed more than 100k for the whole set either, remember getting the chest piece for 11k :D.

And now it just gathers dust in my bank, since it is not a hood down robe I just don't want to use it anymore.

Same goes for me. Besides the Valiant Jedi armour is so much better looking and more easily available not sure why people still want this set. But I'm not complaining. I regularly sell the chest pieces I've hoarded for around 1 mil :D