Matrix Cube GONE !!!

Rasticles

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I foresee another spam infraction in my future. :D

You just can't be funny on the internet anymore.

its the struggle us greats have to put up with, that makes us great!

We are like Rocky Balboa or something!

Edited by Brimmer

BW has already made a statement telling everyone to suck it up & wait 5 months.

this. It's sad there's no communication from the Devs anymore. And if it is, it's always "WHAT DID YOU SAY?! DEFENSIVE DEFENSIVE DEFENSIVE blah blah blah." They're really listening to the community, can't you tell?

It's a little disappointing having gone to the guild summit in march, having them promise all these awesome things and stuff to look forward to, but it was all implemented completely wrong or in the case of rated warzones, just removed.

But alas, I'm sure i'll be hanging in there for the day when 6 low pop servers get merged to one and we can start recruiting for raiding again.

They probably think we all take our Matrix Cubes off before we log daily or cross some server boundary or something, because his advice to prevent them from being stolen from BioWare itself was way off :mad:

this. It's sad there's no communication from the Devs anymore. And if it is, it's always "WHAT DID YOU SAY?! DEFENSIVE DEFENSIVE DEFENSIVE blah blah blah." They're really listening to the community, can't you tell?

Except "this" is a lie (or, if viewed more favorably, a poor attempt at sarcasm). The Devs have identified the issue, escalated it, and are working on a fix. All you need to do is have some patience. Playing for a short period without your cube is not going to matter in the long run. Only if you let this affect your game enjoyment will it actually do so. It is up to you.

Except "this" is a lie (or, if viewed more favorably, a poor attempt at sarcasm). The Devs have identified the issue, escalated it, and are working on a fix. All you need to do is have some patience. Playing for a short period without your cube is not going to matter in the long run. Only if you let this affect your game enjoyment will it actually do so. It is up to you.

I think that boat set sail awhile ago for him. :rolleyes: