Crossovers

ColaWindstar

Maybe this isn't the board for this, but I was just thinking about crossovers I would love to see in TOR, even if only as something like an april fool's day joke.

Specifically I'd be amused to see a crossover with Bioware's own Sci-fi Franchise: Mass Effect. Maybe have a "cartel item pack" that advertises offering players Quarian and N7 armors, Widow Anti-Material Rifle, Geth Companion Customization skins for HK-51, Commander Shepard Statue (it randomly alternates between a fully armored male and female model), and a remote controlled model Normandy SR2.

Of course, this is not a real suggestion, mostly just rambling to kicks. So what about everyone else here, any crossovers you would be amused by?

So what about everyone else here, any crossovers you would be amused by?

Not at all.

The only semi-crossover I'd tolerate (and do tolerate already, as they are already in game) are the various easter eggs with direct optical reference to the movies.

Thanks, but I would prefer to not ruin the whole Star Wars feeling. What's next? Now that Disney owns Star Wars, will we be visited by the Avengers any time soon? Or Donald Duck and Mickey Mouse? Ugh...

Maybe Sorra and his Keyblade (Kingdom Hearts), special flashpoint with him and Mickey to earn a Keyblade of your own.

For the people who have not played or not noticed that Bioware has added names from Mass Effect and Dragon Age to Npcs and other things.

So I wouldn't put it passed EA/Ware to add items to the Cartle market that "resembles" stuff from those games i,e like a sword or a piece of armour.

Edited by Tychus

Thanks, but I would prefer to not ruin the whole Star Wars feeling. What's next? Now that Disney owns Star Wars, will we be visited by the Avengers any time soon?

Hey, with armor dyes coming I'd love the Mark IV Iron Man armor.

Give it my own custom paint job and my BH will be in love. Now if only he could repulsor blast and unibeam.

• 3 weeks later...
Or Donald Duck and Mickey Mouse? Ugh...

Darth Duck and Jedi Master Mouse does not have a good ring to it?

EDIT: Noooo! I got caught by the necromancer! Curse you Ohoe! Curse you to hell!

Edited by Pscyon

Blood. Dragon. Jedi. Robe Armor.

Do Eeet!

I could actually get behind this. Blood Dragon and Gray Warden armor sets. Do it NAO! Make sure it's a limited CM release so I can spend real money to buy a dozen sets of each, then sell them at ludicrous markup when they leave the CM. :p

• 2 weeks later...