Circular Signs: Class

PavSalco

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't speak for the OP but for me they are just not there. It has nothing to do with trying to place them. If I open the decoration list while not in edit mode and select "Signs", "Holograms" and "Show All" all the class signs are listed as 0/0 which means none have been added.

Are you saying you have them?

The way I mentioned shows them on the list but there are none of them. It says 0/0 in red, this means I never had any.

Number available to place -> 0/0 <- Total you have

If I had one but had not placed it would say 1/1 in green.

If I had one but placed it would say 0/1 in red.

I've tried placing it on various hooks but it never shows up.

I think there are quite a few players who haven't received their class signs.

If I at least new which achievement it was that awarded these. Maybe I'm missing it - can't be class story.

I don't think anyone has them. I have not seen anyone definitively state that they have them.

They are not listed as a reward for leveling to 50 or 55. It seems they either forgot to even connect them to an achievement or they are intended for a future achievement such as leveling to 60. I know they talked about the signs briefly during one of the live feeds but I don't remember exactly what was said.

Hey folks!

Someone messaged me about this thread, so I looked into it for you. These signs DO come from Class Achievements, however they are currently not hooked up (which is why you don't have them unlocked yet). We are going to get that fixed, but I currently don't know which update it will be in.

Sorry for the confusion!

Tait

Hey folks!

Someone messaged me about this thread, so I looked into it for you. These signs DO come from Class Achievements, however they are currently not hooked up (which is why you don't have them unlocked yet). We are going to get that fixed, but I currently don't know which update it will be in.

Sorry for the confusion!

Tait

Oh, awesome. Thanks for looking into it!

While you're at it, can you look into some of the items that are listed here: http://tor-decorating.com/commendations/#Warzone

The crates, specifically, don't seem to be available anywhere. The generators I've actually seen in game, but they're not from warzone commendations, so maybe those simply got changed at the last minute.

Edit: Actually, I take it back. Generators aren't in the game. I was thinking of the large hook power transformers.

Edited by thewatcheruatu

Thanks for the response, Tait! I appreciate you looking in to it.

I'm looking forward to putting the class signs in my Tatooine Death Match Pit of Doom, once training dummies are available. Until then, the area is the Museum of Archaeological Finds That Probably Shouldn't Be Kept in the Sun.

I used to have a life. Now, I have a Stronghold.

Edited by Nmyownworld

Thanks for the response, Tait! I appreciate you looking in to it.

I'm looking forward to putting the class signs in my Tatooine Death Match Pit of Doom, once training dummies are available. Until then, the area is the Museum of Archaeological Finds That Probably Shouldn't Be Kept in the Sun.

I used to have a life. Now, I have a Stronghold.

I might be stealing your themes for my Tatooine Stronghold.

What about some of the other missing items that are listed as deco's, but can't be found on the vendors?

Imperial and Republic crates, both stacked and single, and the Generator Nodes (Imperial and Republic), Supposedly the source is WZ Comms Vendor.

Ship Computer Imperial and Republic Full... Dark Projects Vendor? Not there my friend, not there.

Edited by ZorakMalor

What about some of the other missing items that are listed as deco's, but can't be found on the vendors?

Imperial and Republic crates, both stacked and single, and the Generator Nodes (Imperial and Republic), Supposedly the source is WZ Comms Vendor.

Ship Computer Imperial and Republic Full... Dark Projects Vendor? Not there my friend, not there.

I'll see what I can find out!

I'll see what I can find out!

Could you also look in to the various signs that are missing.

Decal: Recharge Area

Sign: Danger

Sign: Keep Out

Sign: Watch

They all say they should be on the Universal Prefab vendor but they aren't available.

The worst part is.... as time goes on.. the list of missing/unknown deco locations is just getting longer and longer.

You can add Voss Shrine Sculpture to the list.. as it says "achievement".. but doesn't seem to be tied to any achievement.

I really hope before you add more deco's you.. you know.. test this stuff :p And fix all the stuff that seems "broken" or not working or.. hey.. you know.. hook up the stuff that's showing as obtainable right now.

Hopefully these are simple database snafus. In another game that I play that happened. The geometry, textures, etc. was loaded into the game, but the tie-in through the database was missing. So some of the things listed in the release notes just weren't there. A simple data change "patch" fixed it. Edited by JonnyRay

Hey folks!

Sorry for the confusion!

Tait

Any info on this, since I notice the issue was not touched with 2.10?

This issue with things being linked or not linked seems like a common theme, I notice there are items for sale on the GTN from the Senechals pack, which has not even been on PTS yet. Clearly they are not from the pack, but is another indication of how flimsy this current system is.

Edited by ThorgrimLutgen