Lost Maatrix Shard Datacron

Sawanee

Hello all,

I am playing my lvl 34 Imp Alt Inquisitor.

I already had a Matrix Shard Datacron and a relic in my slots. I saw a higher lvl 35 relic on the GTN, and though I can't use it yet, I went ahead and bought it to change out later.

Now my Matrix Shard Datacron is gone!! Not in my storage locker, or mission inventory (like dissassembeled Shards again).

Did the Datacrons reset?!? or are they gone forever?!?

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Should I open a help ticket?

Hi Sawanee

We ask that you please check out our thread regarding the Matrix cubes which can be found here:

Matrix Cubes

Also, please take note of this post in that thread from Chris Collins specifically:

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to give you an update regarding what happened and to let you know what our next steps are regarding the Matrix Cubes.

After last night's patch, players reported that Matrix Cubes had disappeared from their inventories. This was an unintended consequence of a behind-the-scenes change to how mission items work. You may have also noticed some mission items missing if you were in the middle of certain missions as well.

The team has been working on a fix since this was first reported, and we hope to get it out to you as quickly as possible. In the meantime, we ask that you hold off on contacting Customer Service at this time. Our goal is to restore the items to you as part of a new patch, without needing any manual intervention from Customer Service.

We very much appreciate your patience today as we work to resolve this issue. Once we have more information regarding the timing of the patch, we'll let you know.

Also, the patch described in that thread has been postponed, please see this thread for further information:

Maintenance: May 9th, 2012 POSTPONED

We hope that answers your question. We ask everyone to please check our Developer Tracker frequently for latest updates. Thank you!

Although their advice on this issue is not 100%. I didn't get a chance to un-equip mine. Just by logging in you will lose your Matrix Cube if it was equipped before you logged out. Changing zones seems to count as logging in Bioware's eyes.

i want to know what was going through biowares proverbial mind when they thought this would be ok by any means at all. doesn't this stuff get tested? i mean double-u tee eff. this makes a huge difference in progression for any serious players.:mad::confused::mad::confused::mad::confused::mad: Edited by Bordeguy