Ancient Gree Defender / Destroyer Locations

I have found these five locations in the southern area of the Ilum pvp group area. The Destroyer or Defender is at one of these locations. It also seems that the spawn system only allows one to be up at any given time in this southern area.

This should help those that want the L1-L Defender Pet!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v160/NarCiuss/AncientGreeDestroyerDefenderLocations_zps34c14abf.jpg

Edited by Narciuss

I have found these four locations in the southern area of the Ilum pvp group area. The Destroyer or Defender is at one of these locations. It also seems that the spawn system only allows one to be up at any given time in this southern area.

This should help those that want the L1-L Defender Pet!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v160/NarCiuss/AncientGreeDestroyerDefenderLocations_zpscb59bd97.jpg

Is the respawn timer for those ones 5-minutes like the PVP area one? I know last time I was hanging out farming them for the pet (didn't get it), it didn't seem to summon? But since I didn't know one of those locations it is possible I missed it. Any clue on respawn timer would be awesome.

I must have killed over 20 of those Destroyers, no pet ever dropped and no Defender ever spawned to take its place :mad:

Very low drop rate on the destroyers it seems. And I haven't seen the Defender respawn a single time in the area south of the contested zone.

Edited by RevansSoul

I farmed these for about 7 hours. Saw 3 defender pop instead of destro (about 1/15). The 5 spawn location on the map are correct. There are 3 more pop location: 1 bottom-mid, 1 bottom-left and the mid location is 2 instead (1 on the low ground, and one on the hill). exactly 7 min spawn timer. Edited by GrOsSeDaUbE

I farmed these for about 7 hours. Saw 3 defender pop instead of destro (about 1/15). The 5 spawn location on the map are correct. There are 3 more pop location: 1 bottom-mid, 1 bottom-left and the mid location is 2 instead (1 on the low ground, and one on the hill). exactly 7 min spawn timer.

1/15 spawn ratio? Thank you for this info (I want the pet that the Defender drops).

Wish I had this info from day one :)

On the first couple of days of the event, I encountered the defender quite often, but after spending the last 2 days trying to farm it, it hasn't spawned even once... today I spent close to 7 hours and didn't see it even once.

Has anybody encountered it recently meaning I am just really unlucky or have BW lowered the chance of this droid spawning?

Also the destroyer is not that easy to solo, but is the defender easier?

Wish I had this info from day one :)

On the first couple of days of the event, I encountered the defender quite often, but after spending the last 2 days trying to farm it, it hasn't spawned even once... today I spent close to 7 hours and didn't see it even once.

Has anybody encountered it recently meaning I am just really unlucky or have BW lowered the chance of this droid spawning?

Also the destroyer is not that easy to solo, but is the defender easier?

I cannot for the love of all that is holy find this dang droid. A group of three people searched for about five hours and not once found the dang defender. I even started to switch among instances to see if it was up. Did not find it once at all. I kept searching around those five areas shown in the picture. Am I missing something important, or very unlucky? :mad:

Edited by Raijin

I cannot for the love of all that is holy find this dang droid. A group of three people searched for about five hours and not once found the dang defender. I even started to switch among instances to see if it was up. Did not find it once at all. I kept searching around those five areas shown in the picture. Am I missing something important, or very unlucky? :mad:

You sir, are very unlucky I guess :( I found it after about 15-20 mins (defender) and was able to easily solo it without a companion.

Farming this thing with a friend for maybe a total of 10 hours or so this week.... we need 3 pets for our little group. This is going to be a pain in the *** I'll be happy if I get it lol.

I got mine by accident whilst dropping off an orb today...

So for that, i appologise :(

I got mine by accident whilst dropping off an orb today...

So for that, i appologise :(

Apology accepted, if you do it again make sure I'm/Angellicus in your party and Luscan/Raijin is not in your party? :D lol

Edited by Malchan