Geared and knowledgeable RDPS and Heals LF Guild at least HM/EC

longshanks

My wife and I find our self's looking for an Op's guild that is currently working on at least HM/EC. We are full BH with some Dread Guard/Campaign gear. I am a Gunslinger and she is a Commando . We're knowledgeable and passionate about the game, we love end game and enjoy progression raiding. We show up on time and Operation ready with all the information on the fights and our classes. We are looking to raid 2-3 nights a week Tues-Thus between the hours 7-11 CST. We also want to be part of guild that is friendly has fun while progressing through content. I also enjoy PvP and have full War Hero with Elite War Hero MH/OH. If you feel like we would be a good fit for your guild message me in game or here on the forums. Thanks a lot happy gaming. Edited by longshanks

Going to copy paste our information for you.

Ohana is a casual Republic PvE focused East Coast Guild. We are currently 4/5 HM TFB and 1/4 NMM EC. We are looking to bolster our ranks to continue to progress through content. Our Raid times are as follows: Tuesday and Wednesday 9pm – 11:30pm and Sundays 8:00pm – 10:30pm. We also have optional operations on Thursdays from 9-11:30 pm for mats and gearing new players.

We do not have a high gear requirement as we are more focused on the quality of our players. While we prefer you to have a mix of Rakata/Black Hole gear, if you do not, we will help to gear you for a progression ready state.

Recruitment Needs:

Healers: Medium

Ranged DPS: Medium

Melee DPS: Medium

Tanks: Medium

While we have a strong roster of players, some of our veterans would like to be able to take the night off every now and then.

We are very friendly and accepting, and there is more to us than just PvE. We have a few players who regularly PvP and enjoy themselves at it.

If you feel like this guild fits your needs, or if you have any questions, feel free to contact me on Asguard, Mithraíl, or Aldorus.

Hey! If you have not checked us out yet, please consider <Contraband Inc.>! From your short description, it sounds like we are very similar to what you are looking for, and we happen to need both of your classes.

Our recruiting thread can be found here: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=559812

And our guild website is http://www.contraband-inc.com.

If we look like a good fit for you, please feel free to post an app on our website, that is the fastest way we can get a nice quick overview of your experience and personality.

If you're still looking for a home for your toons I invite you to check out The White Citadel. We are a (mostly :p) mature casual radiing guild with 2/5 progression in TFB HM. We typically raid starting 7pm CST Tues-Thur-Fri. We are currently recruiting active players with the eventual goal of forming additional ops groups and possibly a 16man.

Hey Long,

I would like to encourage you to take a look at the Outer Rim Templars. We run gearing runs 2-3 times a week (Gearing for both Columi and Rakata), with upcoming changes for an Open Progression night which will allow people to participate in higher end Ops (upcoming EC HM) for not only gearing, but try out for our Closed Progression team which runs on Sunday / Monday. Weekly Casual PvP events to pull the guild together into group, and wanting to expand into having a stronger PvP base.

Please visit our website, check out our recruitment posting, and if you are interested in taking a look around, sign up under the Server Community section under Recruitment. Talk to our officers and guild members, ask them what they think of ORT. If you like what you see, sign up to become a full member of the guild and become a part of our community.

-Miallen

If you are still looking, try Tranquility.

We are a mature, LGBT-friendly guild. We have 3 ops groups, 2 of which have cleared TFB HM. Our third group recently formed and is working their way through the content. We are a very active guild, with an operation of one sort or another going on every night. Contact myself or one of the officers in-game: Charlz, Aridian, Gobien, Tehito, BigBlockhead, Tyrien.