Endless Abyss

Kane_Ren

Has anyone else found this problem? Just to be safe i'm gonna hide behind a spoiler

Before I picked up the reliquary from the droid, I couldnt complete the bonus. I was two droids short. I know I killed everything, I searched the walls and spent a good 15-20 minutes looking. I tried to attack all of the green titled droids round the side, no joy. The locked door no doubt had more in, but I knew what was going to happen after I killed boss. Sure enough, more droids but the bonus opportunity lost. A bit annoyed at that one actually

That said. I'm loving the storyline so far, hit level 33 on my scoundrel last night. Nothing brings me more joy than hitting surrender, running round in a circle (Team America style) then using back blast. Pulling the scattergun, the tense pause and the satisafaction of the back of the skull caving in. Yes indeed, most satisfying. Especially the third strong that wanders into the two strong fight you are just managing.

Off to Balmorra

• 2 weeks later...
Hello all, I'm kind of new to the game but I'm starting the Endless Abyss and I can not get the Hangar doors to open. If first tryed this quest at lvl 33, now at lvl34 I have the same problem. Am I the only one with this problem?.