Can anyone tell me if there is a auction GNT that allows you to sell Schems opposing

Gothyia

Selling schematics for opposing.. I do not understand if not why we get them as drops if Light side cant use them its a waste drop .. We should have a black market trade machine allows us to deal to the opposite at a cost .. for at least schematics.. its lame that i have 3 sith warrior schems.. and cant do anything with them... Anyone know?

yes i know there is a auction house / global .. but i didnt realize it was dark or light could view the same things.. cuz on the light side there seems to be tons of dark schematics not being sold.. i guess best way to check is on alts.. to see if its showing up on other side

market.. like dark side market .. .. apparently i wasnt clear .. dark and light are same market or are they separated .. ?

Keep in mind that the empire and the republic have both light side and dark side players.

You *can* be a light side sith, you *can* be an evil Jedi.

So items restricted to an alignment are fine.

Items restricted to the other side's classes, can be sold to them on the galactic market.

ok in game im told i cant sell directly to dark side on light side market .. i can sell on nar shadaar .. to dark side market??

If anyone played wow they would understand what im asking.. like the black market trader type idea ( in eq2 even)

Nar Shaddaa is a shared AH like the Steamwheedle Cartel AHs in WoW or presumably the Black Market in EQ2.

It's the Hutt Trade Network, independent of the GTN.

Yes, you can sell Empire schematics to the Empire faction if you picked them up on a Republic character and vice-versa.