Sith Inquisitor Race

Ocelotl

I've been absent from the game for sometime, but was thinking of coming back and taking a new look at my characters' races. I have a human Sith Inquisitor now who I was thinking of recreating or changing to a Mirialan. During this time period, is it reasonable to think that such a combination could occur(likely through enslavement), or is contact between the Sith and Mirialans too minimal? Not looking to convert a Jedi, just curious about what scenarios are most probable and whether they'd be a stretch.

I think any primarily-Republic race could make a decent Inquisitor, given that they start off as a slave and an outcast. Granted, there's a certain revelation that limits that a little bit, but it's not hard to work that revelation in to any story (especially given that it's already a little awkward for Twi'leks, which are available by default).

Thank you both for the reply.

Are you referring to the quest-line that results from the big twist on Dromund Kaas? Good catch, though as you said, I think I'll forgive myself if I'm doing as well as the default races.

Edited by Ocelotl

if you remember the the Sith Inquiitors started out as slaves to the empire and was brought out of slavery cuz of their ability in the force and they weren't brought in from there homeworlds

That is completely not the point because:

At the end of the prologue on Dromund Kaas you learn that you had an Sith Lord ancestor named Kallig. Kallig was probably not Rattatki because the Sith and the Empire had no knowledge of the Rattatki people and world when he was alive. Therefore it doesn't fit good for the inquisitor to be Rattatki.

Edited by jankiel

That is completely not the point because:

At the end of the prologue on Dromund Kaas you learn that you had an Sith Lord ancestor named Kallig. Kallig was probably not Rattatki because the Sith and the Empire had no knowledge of the Rattatki people and world when he was alive. Therefore it doesn't fit good for the inquisitor to be Rattatki.

Neither is that, because:

It's not necessary for the Rattataki to have been known when Kallig was alive for this to work. I don't believe it has been stated anywhere that Rattataki cannot interbreed with other races. Kallig does not need to have been a Rattataki himself to have Rattataki descendants, all that is necessary is for someone from his lineage to get friendly with one.

Edited by PLynkes