So where is the supposed patch and what took 4 hrs!!!

Gifts

Scheduled maintenance is scheduled maintenance.

WAR used to have weekly maintenance.... then Bioware stopped it and servers stayed up for months at a time (only came down for actual patches).

There seemed to be no difference in server speed or stability, which makes it all a bit puzzling. :confused:

Edited by Goretzu

So that makes the likely roll-out for 1.1.5 March 6th.

Assuming there is no 1.1.6, 1.2 would then go up on PTR sometime the following week.

As ambitious as it is, I'd say at least 2 weeks of testing will be needed (unless they want another "we reported these problems on test server, but they ignored us" ordeal).

I'm right on the verge of thinking it is 50/50 at this point they even manage to get it out in March.

well ull have to excuse me Im used to a maintaince taking 15 min to reboot a server didnt realize bio ware needed 4 hrs to do so.

right..because maintience is just resetting servers....

you didnt read and you got mad when you didnt see a patch now you are trying to justify your anger...this time bioware isnt at fault.. cant blame them:P

No but you need to read more

nope hes perfectly justified in blaming bioware because he cant read.. after all in this game the quests are read to you telling you where to go...

it is biowares fault!!! he doesnt need to read to play a game that is voiced over!!!!!

damn you bioware

nope hes perfectly justified in blaming bioware because he cant read.. after all in this game the quests are read to you telling you where to go...

it is biowares fault!!! he doesnt need to read to play a game that is voiced over!!!!!

damn you bioware

Good idea!!!

Maintenance posts should have a voice recording that start playing when you get into the maintenance thread.

Its game breaking, we need it noaw!?!?!?!

am I the only one bothered by people ending a question with as many exclamation marks as possible instead of a single question mark!!!!!

either way, it was written there would be no patch today, and there wasn't.

we don't know why bioware does maintenance the way they do, and most likely never will.

all of us could probably do something more productive than talking about things like that (such as whining about maintenance being during the day in Europe and during the afternoon/evening in Australia/Asia)

I'll heat up lunch now, you folks calm down already :p

Edited by amnie

You obviously have no idea what is involved in server maintenance, it's not as simple as rebooting the server

I'm still struggling to see what actually is absolutely needed in a weekly server maintenance.

Given that Bioware stopped it with Warhammer Online and left the servers up for weeks and even months at a time, only bringing them down for actual patches, with no noticeable difference to the server performance. :confused:

Edited by Goretzu

You know if they wrote somewhere there wasnt a patch hey sorry for not getting that memo. I guess me asking for a little more communication from a company im paying to get a service from is to much ask. But instead Ive received a bunch of troll remarks. One of them being an insult. Is flipping burgers in general an insult no the way it was phrased yes. Trying to play it off as not being one now is just another insult. But again people want to notify me that i lack the ability to read but either forget or have yet to use that ability of reading to know that trolling someone is also an infraction of the rules. So now unless u dont know what takes 4 hrs to do maintenance please with hold your trolling comments to yourself.

Keep at it.