Theory of eternal conflict

konstadinosblue

Hey guys and Happy New Year.This my first thread and I wanted to post a philosophy I have made.As you see

it's called Theory of Eternal Conflict.Here are two posts in another thread (Your take on The Sith Order and the Jedi Order!)The first is my opinion on the subject the second my reply to another player and in the end the conclusion.

Hope you like it.So,Enjoy:)

NOTE:Those replies where made before I decided to make a thread or create the idea itself.So they can be a little

odd,but the idea stays the same.

The light cannot survive long without the dark neither the dark without the light.The question isn't if there is going to be conflict but when it's going to happen.Those sides will always fight each other, and both

play their parts.The Jedi want freedom,peace,justice.The Sith want power, and peace but with them

rulling.And they will always want more power regardless if they to kill at any number.If the Jedi

were the chance they would make peace with the Sith and that's their flaw.They must all

understand that if you want peace then prepare for war.Because you know the peace will end eventually.

Sure the Jedi have been harsh a few times but that resulted into long lasting peace.

When they exiled the fallen Jedi at the Great Schism they returned after nearly 2,000 years. And the Jedi

could have killed them .That would bring more years of peace.But their not murderers.

At they end of the Hyperspace War they killed them yes,BUT,it was the Republic's call not theirs.

If it was they would let them live,But the Sith returned.They always do.But the Jedi do the same.

At every Jedi Purge they were nearly destroyed,but they always returned.

I'm trying to say that corruption and lust for power will always exist. The Jedi will leave the Order and be Dark Jedi.

Their hunger for power will lead them to war.Despite how many times they make peace another generation

of Dark Jedi will bring war.That's the Dark Side.It's corruption.No power can change that.The hunger for power

will always be part of the Dark.If it isn't part of, it it's not the Dark Side anymore.It's something different. Killing people without a goal it's madness.The philosophy of the Dark Side is like that. It hunts power and never stops.EVENTUALLY conflict happens.NOW or in a MILLION years it WILL happen.Because people are different.EVENTUALLY they'll beconflict.EVENTUALLY they'll fight.As long as Light and Dark exist this will EVENTUALLY happen.Nothing can stop it.

Conclussion: Conflict is inevitable.And will happen again and again.Because no side can be destroyed.Whatever

happens the side will always return reggardless if they change name or rules.That's because they evolve.

Every side is important in this endless war .It can't and it won't end even if the galaxy gets destroyed and both sides

with it. Eventually it will continue.You can't stop it.Just sit and watch, hoping for your side to win. Because that's

what is all about.Observing,hoping,loving,fighting.......living.Living in hope that the Force will grant forever eternal peace at last.

THE THEORY OF ETERNAL CONFLICT

konstadinosblue:SWTOR player - Philosopher....

Edited by konstadinosblue

It's actually been explained in the clone wars when they went to the planet Mortis and met the Old Ones that represent the light side and dark side the father is the balance while the son is the dark side and the daughter is the light side both at times fight each other which causes the moments in chaos.

Well yes indeed. you can say I pulled it together and named it a couple of hours ago:)Maybe added a couple of

things.since they both died this isn't happening because of them. it'S the Force.Everything is around the Force

in this theory

Edited by konstadinosblue

Well yes indeed. you can say I pulled it together and named it a couple of hours ago:)Maybe added a couple of

things.since they both died this isn't happening because of them. it'S the Force.Everything is around the Force

in this theory

The current game timeline they still exist and the reason why chaos is always there because Abeloth the human turned force entity it was once called the mother and helped the father maintain balance between the son and daughter but she was turned into a dark side force of pure chaos when she tried to make herself eternal like the father so when the 3 died only the chaos remained which is why the universe is always in chaos after there deaths.

Another thing the 3 are the force the light and dark when ever the sith are crushed in history before the clone wars deal happen it was because the daughter was winning against the son and when the son was winning against the daughter the jedi were wiped out and the time of calm were when the father found balance between the two they are the force and those who are light and those who are dark are like pawns on a chess board while they may not be moving them since they are connected to those sides the force they represent drives them to upset the balance in favor of the child winning.

The current game timeline they still exist and the reason why chaos is always there because Abeloth the human turned force entity it was once called the mother and helped the father maintain balance between the son and daughter but she was turned into a dark side force of pure chaos when she tried to make herself eternal like the father so when the 3 died only the chaos remained which is why the universe is always in chaos after there deaths.

I formed this theory observing the galactic events.Of course I know about the Ones and Abeloth.But what happens

when they kill Abeloth?Luke sent a team to find the Mortis Dagger.If they kill Abeloth the Galaxy will be at peace

in eternity?No.The Force and it's conflicts cannot be controled by one or more persons(As far as we know).

Also,since both Son and Daughter are dead the Light and Dark shouldn't fight each other .But they do.

The Force is an indepedent entity that none controls.It has its own will.Its sides will always fight each other

because that's what opposite things do.They attract each other.Its the mechanism of the Galaxy.

I formed this theory observing the galactic events.Of course I know about the Ones and Abeloth.But what happens

when they kill Abeloth?Luke sent a team to find the Mortis Dagger.If they kill Abeloth the Galaxy will be at peace

in eternity?No.The Force and it's conflicts cannot be controled by one or more persons(As far as we know).

Also,since both Son and Daughter are dead the Light and Dark shouldn't fight each other .But they do.

The Force is an indepedent entity that none controls.It has its own will.Its sides will always fight each other

because that's what opposite things do.They attract each other.Its the mechanism of the Galaxy.

Well luke maintained the theory that the only way to maintain the balance was for both the sith and jedi to work together and replace the old ones as the son and daughter and peace did last for a time after that in lukes time period but when dealing with people it doesn't take much to rock the boat.