Bring the Korrealis series back

Slowpokeking

Yeah they removed them because people were complaining they took up room and occasionally made it hard to touch the mailboxes and terminals. A simple way to fix this is to make players on mounts automatically dismount when accessing mailboxes and mission terminals. Simple. Edited by Vitas

Yeah they removed them because people were complaining they took up room and occasionally made it hard to touch the mailboxes and terminals. A simple way to fix this is to make players on mounts automatically dismount when accessing mailboxes and mission terminals. Simple.

Or just make them, you know... "invisible" to interactables and targets, aside from the driver. People don't have to be using the mailboxes and stuff themselves in order to troll people who are.

Don't bring them back! I love my Commander, and you don't see alot these days. They are symbols for true SWTOR diehards as they were back in 1.2, with only a few floating around on server GTN's.

DONT DO IT. KEEP THEM RARE!

They were removed since 1.2. I played since 1.1, just didn't have the money to get 1 before they got removed.

How could anyone complain about their size if Dezlers are bigger? That's not the proper reasoning behind removing them. Besides, here there is no way to make a mailbox innaccessible by covering it with mounts.

Yes, bring them back. Make them a rare drop from the new operation, maybe? Like the tanks.

Edited by Alec_Fortescue

with you there. The only reason they got rid of them is because of people complaining that they were too big. there are plenty of other speeders that are still in-game that are the same size.

In reality, it's not the size of these speeders. It's the idiots who use them to harrass others like blocking the entire mailbox or running up on people amd totally covering them. Players don't like this, hence the many complaints. And then it's not even a two or more man speeder.

Personally, I think they should either shrink these huge one-man speeders or get rid of them totally.:p

Edited by RikHar

In reality, it's not the size of these speeders. It's the idiots who use them to harrass others like blocking the entire mailbox or running up on people amd totally covering them. Players don't like this, hence the many complaints. And then it's not even a two or more man speeder.

Personally, I think they should either shrink these huge one-man speeders or get rid of them totally.:p

Then do something with the mailbox, why remove the speeders..

NO. NO. NO and NO.

I swear Bioware. I worked A LOT to earn my Korrealis Sovereign before you wiped it. It's a RARE mount for the people that WORKED HARD THOSE DAYS.

DON'T MAKE KORREALIS SPEEDERS MAINSTREAM, KEEP THEM RARE.

OP. if you want a Korrealis...get one of the newest. Don't touch my Sovereign.

If they are back they will become mainstream. Mainstream things is NOT what a MMO needs.

There are still some Korrealis speeders. Try to get'em.

You want to have EVERYTHING? Sorry. You should started playing before they wiped it.

How does being a founder have anything to do with this topic?

I am a founder and i would like to see them back because only one of my characters have it, and i wouldn't mind seeing it on some other characters as well because they look good.

Maybe i should point out that my mindset doesn't operate on a level of an elitist ten year old who would start crying if all of a sudden more people got the chance to obtain something which he believes should be exclusive.

Don't bring them back. Rare and unavailable mounts happen in MMOs. I worked hard for mine and I'm pleased that you can't get them now. BW, continue to make me feel special :p

I'm just trollin...but seriously. Don't care to see them. One thing you can do BW...make mounts legacy wide. The toon I have those mounts on are no longer touched. I want them on my new main.