Twi'lek and hoods

Jaick

Haven't played a Jedi since beta, but when I did I rolled a twi'lek because I love the race. One thing I hated was that the head tails popped through the back of the hood and looked ridiculous.

Has this been changed? I just started a Twi'lek and got her to 4 and just remembered this.

The hoods are always down. I have a Twilek at 50 and I've never had a case where the head tails popped through the back of the hood like rabbit ears. I'm glad they finally fied that.

One thing though, your head piece that you choose at chargen no longer be visible. I haven't seen mine since level 8.

as the above poster said hoods are down permanently for twi'leks, hopefully we will get a option up/down for them in the future with how much it has been requested on the forums, seeing as they disabled hoods for twi'leks i don't think they would have to much of an issue with making it an option you can toggle off/on like helmets.

The above posters are right and wrong. No, Twi'lek can't wear hoods up. However, as it is at the moment, Twi'lek hoods are not down, they're completely missing from any robe chest pieces. I'm not sure if Bioware plan to add the hoods back onto robes for Twi'leks even if they're just dangling there unused but it looks pretty stupid with them just completely missing.

Yeah like many others I liked how my Twi'lek looked with a hood. Lekku just clipping through was perfectly fine with me and would love to have it back! We just need to keep pestering them until we get a response (unless they have said something already, in that case keep bugging them lol). :D

I would love to see a solution like when you have the hood option on. The "tentacles" or w/e they're called, I think they're called lekku, could go like over your chest so the hood can fit nice.

Or if they just made the lekku's just dissapear like they do when twi'leks equip other headpieces that covers their head.

So Bioware PLEASE do something about this, not fun to be an assasin with no option to have a hood, really.

Edited by rofljoker

I would love to see a solution like when you have the hood option on. The "tentacles" or w/e they're called, I think they're called lekku, could go like over your chest so the hood can fit nice.

+1 that would be awsome

I agree, was realy dissapointed at lvl 20 when I relised that the problem wasent that I hadent found any hoodied robes to use, it was that I culd not use the hood :(

Make the tentacles go ower the chest or remove them all togheter. It might seems like a minor problem but for me it made me whant to stop play my character, and I will probably do.

+1

i have been tossing around the idea of rerolling my race, but at 39 it just seems rediculous for a hood, but that was pretty much the reason I wanted a twi'lek assassin.... character model/look is pretty important to a lot of people, i would much rather them throw the lekku over the shoulder, cant be all that hard to do could even have option hood up down lekku reposition or hell let it clip through who cares... could even just lock the lekku to the hood where it clips, add a circular design around it and call it lekku holes.... only thing I ask is to not have them remove completely for hood up IMHO a Twi'lek without them is just a wierd looking human.

If they let me swap races now with no penalty I would in a heartbeat I was 25 before I realized the issue or I would have re-raced much earlier. I know there are a lot of serious issues to fix, this one seems pretty easy to fix for the time being until a new solution comes out.... give us the option to put up a hood on gear that has it even if it clips, should be player choice in that regard I think. A lot of the beta testors said it looked dumb and whatnot and thats why they removed hoods (from my understanding), but how many are rolling twi'lek? maybe 10%... AT LEAST give me back my headband when im wearing something that is "supposed" to be hooded.

I honestly dont mind the robe hood bieng missing, what i really want is my headband back. To a degree they just look rediculous without it. If it just disappears whats the point of even including it in the character customization. I would greatly enjoy this bieng fixed and I'm pretty tired of the generic robot ticket reply service regarding this issue.

I had just found out about this, as I made a Jedi Twi'lek, which, I might add, the Twi'leks look sweet in a Jedi robe--yet I can not put on a fricking hood!!!:mad: I don't care how they do it, but they need to address the Twi'lek hood and headband issue very soon. Every race in the game should be able to wear a damn hood regardless of what anyone else thinks. :D

I had this question when i was about to creat a Twi'lek Jedi yesterday, now i see the point and im going to create another character that can show a hood on his head! Though im in favor of being a Twi'lek.

I just wanted to add another voice to this thread. I really want a hood on my Twi-Lek, and it has caused me to stop playing my current character and change. Please add hood functionality to Twi-Leks!