Fate of Asajj Ventress?

Beniboybling

Posted this thread in Story & Lore, but i realised it should really be in Star Wars discussion, I pray it doesn't get swamped by Disney talk. Anyways, I'll just repeat what I said in story and lore:

Recently (well it may not have been) Leland Chee the Keeper of the Holocron continuity database confirmed that the fate of Asajj Ventress - where she is mortally wounded on Boz Pity and escapes leaving the war behind - should be considered as non-canon. So Ventress's fate is unknown and open to speculation, so what do you think will happen?

Ventress is a pretty interesting character. I hope she just goes and lives with her NightSister clan. When Palpatine enforces a blockade around Dathomir she escapes before it takes hold and becomes a merc or pirate. I'd love to see her causing chaos and mayhem for a long time.:D

Now that Disney owns Lucasfilm, Ventress is gonna transform into a dragon, only to be killed by Prince Anakin,

But honestly, I see her either killed by Maul, Opress or Dooku, or her leaving the war and hiding away, just as she did in Obsession. Don't really think she'll go back to Dathomir to stay, but I could be wrong.