Are tickets ever answered?

sleesinger

One of my characters is stuck on top of some chairs, the game thinks i'm moving so I can't quick travel or mount. Nothing I do helps. Hitting "character stuck" doesn't help. I put in a ticket almost three days ago, and NOTHING. Any suggestions? Do they ever answer the tickets? Would a bug report work better? Very frustrated!

you mean you typed in chat /Stuck and that didn't work ?

Hum something you can try (Unless you are in an instance), is ask on chat for someone like an Inquisitor or a Trooper to come help you, both have a Pull like ability .

If you are in an instance (with a green barrier), then logging out and back in, should kick you out of the instance .

If that fail, you can ask on the forum here for someone to log on your server and help you too.

If you need help with your account, get an error message while making a payment, or if you can't log in to the game, please contact the Star Wars: The Old Republic Customer Service team by phone. Contact our team by calling the numbers listed below: USA: 1-(855)-345-2186 (Support available from 10.00 CT - 19.00 CDT)

You can also try emailing them : support@swtor.com

Good Luck!

P.S: If you do ask for help from players in game or on the forum ? Then be patient. And make sure you are there when they are about to jump to help you . And don't forget a 'Thank you' .

Edited by SerraShar

One of my characters is stuck on top of some chairs, the game thinks i'm moving so I can't quick travel or mount. Nothing I do helps. Hitting "character stuck" doesn't help. I put in a ticket almost three days ago, and NOTHING. Any suggestions? Do they ever answer the tickets? Would a bug report work better? Very frustrated!

This happened to me in Mek-sha. But, logging out and in again solved the problem for me.

It's for situations such as this that I made the suggestion that they allow us to use quick travel while moving. Here are a couple things you can do. If you're stuck in a spot that /stuck won't get you out of (there are a lot of these), and the game says you're moving so you can't quick travel, sometimes you can press X to make your character sit down, which will allow you to quick travel. If that doesn't work and you have a stronghold then travel to your stronghold. Once there you can try two things. You can travel back to the planet, you'll still be in the stuck spot, but you might be able to use quick travel. If that doesn't work, or you don't want to deal with it not working, then from your stronghold travel to another planet, and then travel back to the planet you started on.