2.0.1 Promised Crew Skill fixes

SuperGrunt

I am having all of these issues also. But instead of lettin it slow me down I'm working around it till they fix it. If the update is weeks away why not just run lockbox mission to find 450 missions and save them up. If your an experienced gatherer you would know that ALL the lockbox missions if they crit return a mission

I'm skipping the lockbox missions entirely until they get fixed. Mission discoveries are nice, but not when I'm automatically losing 1k credits to run each mission. Over several characters that adds up pretty fast.

Is it normal to get all green mats from purple 300 & 340 crew missions? No blues, and no purples, at all?

I don't recall ever experiencing it before, but get it regularly now. It's on my Cyber guy so it's either Scavenging or UT missions, maybe both.

Is it normal to get all green mats from purple 300 & 340 crew missions? No blues, and no purples, at all?

I don't recall ever experiencing it before, but get it regularly now. It's on my Cyber guy so it's either Scavenging or UT missions, maybe both.

Scavenging only has green materials (apart from hollinium when you have advanced scavenging), and UWT only has blues and purples. SO it was probably a scavenging misison you ran and that's perfectly normal.

What I have a complaint about it that before the last patch, I got one, 1ea thermal regulator. I use those in the augments that I make on my sniper. Post patch, I haven't had any drop at all. I mean, this is weeks of running slicing missions and constantly losing credits because they won't drop the thermal regulators. Can someone look into this please??? I would really appreciate some help with this.

when is slicing gonna be fixed?

now all u get is green boxes that give max 3.5k credits ...

before 2.0 we have blue boxes that sometimes gave 7k credits

all slicing is doing now is losing money, a lot of money

i just cant get why it is taken weeks to "investigate"

when is slicing gonna be fixed?

now all u get is green boxes that give max 3.5k credits ...

before 2.0 we have blue boxes that sometimes gave 7k credits

all slicing is doing now is losing money, a lot of money

i just cant get why it is taken weeks to "investigate"

It's a credit sink tax assessed on people who are unable to realize they're losing money with every lockbox mission they run.

It's a credit sink tax assessed on people who are unable to realize they're losing money with every lockbox mission they run.

it is not

on test server most of the boxes gave around 4-5k, with critted missions u got 8-9k

this is the way it should be...

Since the patch, I haven't received ANY wind crystals from TH. I always receive fire nodes instead, and don't need them. Pre-2.0 they would usually trade off. 1 mission, fire node. Next mission, wind crystals, and so on. Which was perfect because I needed them both. Now that I ONLY need wind crystals, nada.

Amber,

What about cybertech and the inability to RE certain blue 66 mods? For instance Deft Mod 28.

Yes, This! Please! The current trainable 28A/B Mods are utter junk and only slightly better than 26s, and a downgrade from 27s.

Also the stats for the 28 enhancements are still bugged. The 28 Adept for example has less power (+43) than the 27 Adept (+44). Upgrading an enhancement to the next level is not supposed to lose you stats.

Amber, you mention quite often in your post that a lot of the issues that people are complaining about - and have been since 2.0 - will be addressed and fixed in 2.1 That's all well and good, except 2.1 has no release date as of yet AND the problems continue to plague the game; costing players (in more then a few cases, paying customers) time and effort.

Further more, can you say with any certainty that these issues will be addressed in the next patch? To be honest, such promises have been made on the forums by Moderators such as yourself before only to be partially, often completely, ignored by the patchers.

Amber, you mention quite often in your post that a lot of the issues that people are complaining about - and have been since 2.0 - will be addressed and fixed in 2.1 That's all well and good, except 2.1 has no release date as of yet AND the problems continue to plague the game; costing players (in more then a few cases, paying customers) time and effort.

You've missed this post then: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=6259667#edit6259667

2.1 is coming on tuesday.