Skadge

TrooperLPN

Tonight I dreamt that I was given the option to kill Skadge during a conversation aboard the ship (Though for some reason, it was the cargo hold of the JEDI ship, not the Bounty Hunter one).

Oh, to dream, to lose oneself to fancies of the soul and for but a moment believe the makebelieve, fulfil the heart's desires and lay to rest one's worries, to succumb, nay, embrace unconscious tranquility and glimpse the peace of eternal slumber. The joy of dreams.

Well, when you first meet him, he's very unplesant. He's rude, loud, overly violent. This girl actually had him at - 538 affection at one point. I mean, you get used to him when his affection is raised, but he's still violent and rude. Edited by Kikilicious

He is the Jayne of the BH crew, and while Jayne has his lovable moments he also has his complete and utter basterd moments. Skadge starts out as a bastard and doesn't have a town of mud farmers who worship him or a funny hat so his lovable moments are not as frequent as Jayne. So he leaves a bad first impression and a lot of people just aren't interested in raising his affection.

I maintain that Kaliyo is a worse companion, but that is because she is Saffron who was meant to be a villian....and the number of companions in the game who basically are Firefly characters is rather surprising.

He is the Jayne of the BH crew, and while Jayne has his lovable moments he also has his complete and utter basterd moments. Skadge starts out as a bastard and doesn't have a town of mud farmers who worship him or a funny hat so his lovable moments are not as frequent as Jayne. So he leaves a bad first impression and a lot of people just aren't interested in raising his affection.

I maintain that Kaliyo is a worse companion, but that is because she is Saffron who was meant to be a villian....and the number of companions in the game who basically are Firefly characters is rather surprising.

Firefly=One of the greatest sci-fi series ever. I completely agree though with what you said, Jayne is an utter bastard but he has his moments, and those moments are more often and nicer than any of Skadge's.

Honestly, not only is he awful, which is fine, more or less, but he also reads as sexually predatory in the early conversation on Belsavis and again in the first conversation on the ship. It is incredibly creepy and I could very easily see it being triggering for anyone who had trauma of a similar nature in their past.

Honestly, not only is he awful, which is fine, more or less, but he also reads as sexually predatory in the early conversation on Belsavis and again in the first conversation on the ship. It is incredibly creepy and I could very easily see it being triggering for anyone who had trauma of a similar nature in their past.

Hell, I wanted to shoot him on Belsavis and be done with it. First time he made a crack about Mako, I again wanted to gun him down. He's a creeper from the start, and I really want the option to shoot him and shove him out the airlock while in Hyperspace. Especially with HK coming up to replace him. :D

Hell, I wanted to shoot him on Belsavis and be done with it. First time he made a crack about Mako, I again wanted to gun him down. He's a creeper from the start, and I really want the option to shoot him and shove him out the airlock while in Hyperspace. Especially with HK coming up to replace him. :D

I really hope you will have to sacrifice 1 or 2 companions in order to get HK.

Even if so, I easily could get HK with all my 8 characters...

Please Bioware, give us the option to kill companions - permanently.

Knight: Scourge & C2-N2

Consular: Qyzen & C2-N2

Smuggler: Bowdaar & C2-N2

Trooper: Tanno & C2-N2

Warrior: Broonmark

Inquisitor: Khem Val & Xalek

Agent: Kaliyo & Vector

Bounty Hunter: Gault & Skadge

Oh, but I LOVE Kaliyo. She's my BFF. Yeah, she's an anarchist, but she gets the job DONE. I like her much better than Temple, although TEmple has better dps.

• 1 month later...

Well the whole writing thing for his recruitment was real annoying - basically in that the writers supplied absolutely no reason you'd want to let him on your ship unless your BH is a complete psychopath.

But now that it's been a while since I played through that piece of annoyance, and my only contact since with Skadge has been the occasional gift-inspired conversation where he grudgingly starts to like me, I'm not caring about him so much. I do like the things he says when I send him out for stuff though. "I got bored, you do it!" on a failure. And "IT'S ALWAYS SOMETHING WITH YOU." He's almost my favorite character to send out! After Gault of course.