Welcome to the Digital Expansion: Rise of the Hutt Cartel and Game Update 2.0: Scum and Villainy

CourtneyWoods

The Early Access* period for the Digital Expansion: Rise of the Hutt Cartel has begun today, April 9th, and will end on Sunday, April 14th! As you may remember, Early Access is available to all players that pre-ordered Rise of the Hutt Cartel on or before January 7, 2013. If you qualify for Early Access, you should receive an email notifying you that you can now log in and play the Digital Expansion. To start the download, simply log in to the game and click Play.

Visit our Welcome to Game Update 2.0 blog or Game Update 2.0 web page to find out more.

Read More

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seriously? I just got my SIN set back up after being gone and dealing with a respec. I didn't take SS's of my tree and now I have to reset it all again? Kind of BS if you ask me :(

Look on it in a possetive way it'll allow you to learn your skills properly.

Well Done. Too bad Im leaving the game... How can you justify an Xpac when your game is so fundamentally broken? It would of been smart to fix what was so obviously broken BEFORE you start working on an Xpac. Starting with a Patcher that works and going down the list from there. Oh well, GLTU in the future. Im out and dont plan on coming back to a game that puts its xpacs b4 its bug fixes.

Is there a reason for the cut off date being jan 7th for pre-order access? I seem to have missed that date by 2 days which is a bit annoying considering there was no cut off date announced when you made the pre-order. At least none that I remember.

i havent received the notifying email saying to downlaod the expansion, but anyways i go to my account and i see i have registered the ROTHC expansion, should i be able to download it and play even if i didnt receive the email?

currently i am at work and cannot check if the expansion is in order to download.

crap lol

i hope all wents smooth when i get home :)

Is there a reason for the cut off date being jan 7th for pre-order access? I seem to have missed that date by 2 days which is a bit annoying considering there was no cut off date announced when you made the pre-order. At least none that I remember.

There definitely was. It was splashed all over the front page and the launcher. There were many threads about it.

Edited by DaRoamer