Funny guild and character names!

DarthShredKing

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was walking in Carrick Station just now and I found a Mercedes Benz "parked" in it...

Mercedes is a normal german female name. The cars are actually named after a cousin or something with this name, and my last girlfriend was named mercedes. So it isnt actually funny (at least for germans), is it?

Or is Henry Ford a funny name as well?

Or are we germans only not funny at all. :D

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Already said this on another thread, but I saw a guild called 'Crimson Permanent Insurance' on Ebon Hawk a while ago. I didn't like 'The Meaning of Life' aside from the actual CPI short that preceded it, so I got a good laugh out of that one.

I also saw a character called 'Lordchicken Oakenshield', I believe, on the Imperial side of Nar Shaddaa once.

ToFN big guilds, strangely never mentioned here: <Stroke My Wookie> and <Slap My Jawa>

Also <Natural Big Crits>, <Heroic World Boss>, <Your Bunny Wrote>.

As for player names, I saw one guy named "Ipwnyounoob" or something close in wz. He got most deaths, that name was better than any taunt, everyone was attacking him on sight, ignoring everyone else (sadly he was no tank to withstand that beating)

Already said this on another thread, but I saw a guild called 'Crimson Permanent Insurance' on Ebon Hawk a while ago. I didn't like 'The Meaning of Life' aside from the actual CPI short that preceded it, so I got a good laugh out of that one.

Pity they got the name wrong, is all. I mean, Python-quoting as a hobby is pretty tiresome in itself, but if you must do it, at least get it right.

• 1 month later...
This was going to be mine, but someone got the name Control just before I did in EGA, a possibly inactive IA has it on my server. and the legacy name was also taken. :jawa_mad:

Jedi Guardian: Master Control Program.

Cookies if you get the reference.

*snerk* On Bergen, I've run into a Tron and a Rinzler. Might be the same guy playing alts, but it gave Spark and I a good laugh (Spark's a pal I met on a Tron board I convinced to start playing). Appropriately, Rinzler's all in black and one of the nastiest guys you can run across in PvP.

As for more Spaceballs? Well, I ran into a Trooper (Body Type 4) named Barph. I did tease him about being his own best friend. Spent a heroic seeing who could outquote the other on Mel Brooks movies.

I've also seen a Commander Shepherd and Lieutenant Alenko running around (Troopers, tank and healer respectively), and a Juggnaut named Wrex (legacy name Urdnot, natch).

Nice enough fellow running around calling himself RebelZhan, shoutout to Tim Zhan. There's also a guy named San-ta on the Pub side who just LOVES attacking gankers. I've run across a Sith Sorceress calling herself Fluttershy as well (who knew the little pony was on the Dark Side?).

Guild names:

Mos Eisley Cantina Ska Band. (Pub Guild, the name tells you the kind of high-energy folk it attracts)

My Little Pwny (Imperial Guild, PvP)

Renegades of Joker Squadron (Three cheers for more Mass Effect!)