Who else is thoroughly enjoying this game?

GamingVertigo

Most places i go on the forums i see people just bash the game on how bad it is and point out all its flaws.

Why are people insistent on pointing out the flaws but giving no credit on the positives?

I dont know about you reading this, but i am really enjoying this game! Almost every mechanic about this game is a fun factor to me.

Who else enjoys this game whether its leveling, PvP, PvE, or just jerking around with your friends/guildies?

After leveling a new character on the fatman server and hanging/chatting with guildies there is never a dull moment for me.

So what about you guys how do you feel about this game currently?

Yes I am loving this game and being patient until the first major expansion ..Cant wait to see where this game is heading..

Love it, lots of fun. I have a few complaints but those are minor quibbles. Been gaming since the early 80's and from my humble perspective it's one of the best games I've ever played. With the new patches I expect it will get even better.

Also, high marks to how well they've run their hosting infrastructure. Smooth launch, scaling up capacity(maybe a little too much) to deal with demand, no major hiccups.

Edited by Projawa

The reason you see so many negative posts is that those enjoying the game are spending their time playing it, vice coming here to grouse and moan.

^ This.

I'm really enjoying the game. It's not perfect, but it's certainly very enjoyable and Bioware listen to fan feedback.

I'm looking forward to seeing where this will go.

Absolutely love this game =) Also,its nice to see a positive thread amidst all the whining garbage you generally see on these forums^^

Ive been playing since day 1 of Early Access,even earlier if you count the beta weekends. I have a lvl 50 Sith Assassin whose storyline up to level 45 ive replayed 3 times due to exploring different servers and im still not bored or burnt out.

Also have a lvl 45 Jedi Shadow and soon to be lvl 50 Imperial Operative. So yeah,this game rocks in my opinion. =) It has its flaws sure,but i think they are doing an excellent job at ironing them out as times goes on..and time is all it needs.

Considering that what we are playing now are the foundations of this game,i really look foward to seeing what Bioware can build upon it in future expansions and the likes. The possibilities are exciting.

Anywho,nice thread^^ thoroughly enjoying this game indeed^^

I love it.

Yet it depends on how you look at it and the effect it took on the community.

Bioware sortta turned this into a single player game with an optional button to activate MMO-Mode.

This has turned the community into an anti-social one (Besides guilds) that does not enjoy grouping and wishes to hide in the corner :eek:.

Yet if you are speaking of our Single Player mode... then I love it.

I'm having tons of fun. The transition to end-game was difficult for me; I've never made it to top level in an MMO before, so I really didn't know what to do. I have since figured it out and enjoy pimping out my Bounty Hunter while raising up a few alts. I'm really excited for 1.2 and future releases.

PS. my wife loves it too, and she's never really played an MMO before at all.

Truth is this game was made for people like this, it's good business. SWTOR is more of a single player game with multi-player PvP.

I love it.

I'm an altaholic and the class quests mean that leveling alts, even on the same side, is always a bit different.

I'm keen to see what's added going forward.

I'll confess to being one of those 'antisocial' solo MMO'ers. I've played lots of MMOs and spent a lot of time grouping/raiding/dungeon crawling but nowadays I'm happy to cruise along and solo.

I hate, hate, end game gear/faction/whatever grinding. What's fun for me is leveling and questing. Its about the journey, if you will.

Edited by Rushka

I started with 4 toons, Jedi Knight (Sent), Sith Warrior (Mara), Bounty Hunter (Merc), and Trooper (Vang). The idea was I would play the lines until I found one (maybe two) that I enjoyed.

At lvl 10 I thought, "OK, I'll continue them all until I get to Fleet and then decide."

At lvl 15 I thought, "OK, I'll continue them all until I get my ship(s) and then decide."

At lvl 20 I thought, "OK, I'll continue them all until I get Speeder(s) and then decide."

Now at 27-29 on all, and, what the heck, I'm taking them all to 50 simulataneously !!

But no, I'm not enjoying this game at all... ;D

I've been a Bioware fanboy since KOTOR. So when they announced an MMO, I groaned. I've never been an MMO guy. WoW looked extremely boring to me, and I never paid any attention to any others. So, I figured I'd never play it. But then the reviews rolled in. Not the one by people who just wanted to hate on Bioware, I mean the reviews by people who actually know what they're talking about. So, on my birthday back in January, I ponied up the cash to buy a copy and a subscription. Haven't looked back since.

Now after drifting between servers for a while, I've finally found my home in Assassins of Sion. I'm part of a friendly guild, I've got a Bounty Hunter BFF that loves to help me play through quests, and I finally stayed on a server, and character, long enough to unlock Legacy, instead of making fifty million alts and never focusing on one. So, yeah... I'm having fun. ^.^

I'm having a blast with this game, especially the PvP (which I've been on basically non stop since I got the game again...hehe). Can't wait till 1.2 comes along within the next 24 hours, the Legacy system looks amazing and can't wait for the new War zone.

If you ever wanna do some PvP/PvE etc together add me in-game @Crowley;

Server: Jung Ma

Class: Sniper

Level 20

I thouroughly enjoy swtor. I mean, no one's forcing me to pay 13$ every months! After update 1.2, I'll enjoy it even more. I bet in 2 years, this game will be even more amazing because it keeps improving.

I can honestly say no game has ever kept me this long, no game has ever made me this hopelessly addicted and no game has ever made me feel so immersed in gripping stories.

Yes this game has flaws and bugs but the developers listen and make changes as fast as they possibly can and to top it off new content already. I am so enjoying myself and will stay for a long long time.:)

I raged quite hard last night when I went to play my Shadow and got stuck in a 500 man queue on Fatman. I was really looking forward to spending some time playing her :mad:

I've been playing since literally the first minute of EGA and I still can't get enough of this game.

I have lately been playing my bounty hunter story and I have been thoroughly enjoying it. PVP has been fun too.

Had I been playing my main character though I would still be angry about bugs in endgame content not being fixed.

Edited by Karkais

Most places i go on the forums i see people just bash the game on how bad it is and point out all its flaws.

Why are people insistent on pointing out the flaws but giving no credit on the positives?

I dont know about you reading this, but i am really enjoying this game! Almost every mechanic about this game is a fun factor to me.

Who else enjoys this game whether its leveling, PvP, PvE, or just jerking around with your friends/guildies?

After leveling a new character on the fatman server and hanging/chatting with guildies there is never a dull moment for me.

So what about you guys how do you feel about this game currently?

Ignore the hate it seems louder because usually thats how it is while the people enjoying the game is mostly playing and not posting ;)