Consolidated Post: APAC/Oceanic Server Concerns

Cheezfriend

Bump for justice.

Even though I think merging 3 dying communities won't really fix it long term. There will still be nothing to do, no new content worth a damn and people will still be bored. When the single server thats left is just like any of the 3 we have now by say... Christmas at the latest then those left will be begging to transfer to a US server.

Bioware don't care - if they did 68 pages of players who clearly do care might have yielded a response by now.

Kind of sad seeing as all the people who are leaving Bioware are saying the fans QQ too much blah blah dragon age 2 and mass effect 3 ending. Now they are just a company that used to make good games.

This silence just feels like resentment for our QQ from a company too arrogant to see they aren't as good as they once were.

Edited by MouldyCrow

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

they're too focused on F2P to worry about anything else.

Cause posting "Hey guys, sorry, we're really busy right now! We're unfortunately sorry to say that you guys may have to wait till f2p" . Or whatever the **** jerk off answer they might come up with which would take 5 seconds of their time is too difficult to conjure up?

Sorry but I want some of the drugs you're smoking cause it's gotta be some good **** that removes sense of reality, XD

Cause posting "Hey guys, sorry, we're really busy right now! We're unfortunately sorry to say that you guys may have to wait till f2p" . Or whatever the **** jerk off answer they might come up with which would take 5 seconds of their time is too difficult to conjure up?

Sorry but I want some of the drugs you're smoking cause it's gotta be some good **** that removes sense of reality, XD

well read what Arachan Nae'blis posted. He had direct contact with a CSR.

https://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/GavDaragon/

Point proven.

PS. Stop flaming and making other peoples opinions seem like complete and utter garbage (no disrespect indended)

Edited by Jarlgon

I don't know about you guys but I won't be paying a cent beyond my subscription fee to have this fixed.

I would have paid at one stage..but not any more.

As far as I am concerned, Bioware have until f2p launch to offer a satisfactory solution.

BW Vader: You should not have left the NA servers aussies!

At the time when alot of us left for the APAC servers it was our peak time (most US players were tucked into their beds) so it was alot quieter (20-50 on The Harbinger - Republic Fleet)

However atm on Dalborra peaktime it is 60-80 and dropping daily. When we had our transfers initially we had 150 - 200 during peaktimes.

If something isn't done about populations VERY SOON i doubt there will be many players after the new year.

F2P may bring in new players (unlikely tho) but it will NOT help lev 50 players initially, some former players may return tho untill having to pay for endgame (lol) activities drives them away.

C'MON EA/BW GIVE US SOME INFO!!!!!!!

Hello,

As mentioned above I've been talking to customer service recently and I posted the results so far in our facebook group, http://www.facebook.com/groups/GavDaragon

So apparently we can get paid transfers with F2P. I will try to get them to post that in this thread so that everyone can see it.

Also note that our posts were deleted from http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=5309106 This kind of censorship is unfair and I encourage you to keep posting there.

So they want us to pay money to move each of our characters (costly i imagine when you have 8 characters) so that we can be forced to change our character names, put up with a much higher latency, find new guilds, contacts etc. and deal with a server on a different time zone? Well no there is no way i'll be doing that and i'm sure others will feel the same way. What a way to thank me for paying my subscription since January. Not only that but once they offer that the populations are going to dwindle even further

As for them deleting all our posts on the community round up thread... well I've already posted my disgust on the that the thread (if it hasn't been deleted yet). That is incredible disrespectful - appalling behaviour for a company that relies on our ongoing subscriptions and support.

I'm done playing until they fix this but I won't give up on posting here and wherever else to get them to firstly appologise and secondly do something about it

Edited by laz_AU

BW Vader: You should not have left the NA servers aussies!

As i said previously,

2) APAC servers were not dead at the beginning when we transferred - they had queues actually. They began to suffer due to MoP and GW2 release as with every other SWTOR server. The difference is that the US servers got merged to compensate for this yet the APAC ones did not. Hence the inequality and subsequent uproar

3) We have to suffer the consequences for being sensible/logical and transferring from an off-shore server with crap latency and different server times to ones in the region we actually live in?

well read what Arachan Nae'blis posted. He had direct contact with a CSR.

https://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/GavDaragon/

Point proven.

PS. Stop flaming and making other peoples opinions seem like complete and utter garbage (no disrespect indended)

I think you missed the obvious point of sarcasm my friend.

The point was to say bioware could simply just post up there standing on this topic, which if that case were to be true, it would take a simple few minutes, just as much time as I have right now to reply to this topic. I agree 100 percent they're waiting for f2p. Which is the jerk off move.

Welcome to your Oceanic Community now this is what we offer you for $15 per month

* Broken PvP game play

* Nobody else to team up with due to population issues

* We won't allow you to transfer to any other server because this is for euro & American servers only

* Our support team won't reply or help you with anything related to the oceanic servers.

* Put in a ticket we might answer it the following week

* Sorry but we don't offer that service right now ( yeah right your doing it for many people in the game )

* Just to be nice we will give you a 1 time offer of a Paid transfer for your players right now the fee isn't known but it;s coming with the F2P model just for the Oceanic players.

Some of the points of being a subscribed player on Dalborra just makes me want to buy a 6 month subscription.

It's pretty obvious this kind of forum posting is getting ignored.

Maybe it's time we tried another method . . .

Lookie what I finded:

Mailing Address:

BioWare Edmonton

200-4445 Calgary Trail NW

Edmonton AB

Canada T6H 5R7

Aaryn Flynn is the general manager.

And perhaps we should get organized on another site with no fear of EULA

We should be able to organize some form of action.

Edited by Evgen

And perhaps we should get organized on another site with no fear of EULA

We should be able to organize some form of action.

We are trying to do this on http://www.facebook.com/groups/GavDaragon

Additionally, if wanted I could set up something on the Praxium website (http://www.praxium.swtorhost.com) for such a thing if people have an aversion to Stalkbook.

Whilst I personally abhore the lack of communication on this topic I do believe that good things come to those who wait.

Yeah it sucks a bit at the moment, but rather than get your knickers in a twist how about just taking a step back and chilling out? Play another game for a bit, chill out with some LoL or GW2 and check back every now and then to see how things are going.

We all know what's going on, they're waiting for F2P to hit before seeing what impact it will have on the server pop, then something will happen. Of course, telling us this would be nice but we all know it's the logical sequence of events.

We all know what's going on, they're waiting for F2P to hit before seeing what impact it will have on the server pop, then something will happen. Of course, telling us this would be nice but we all know it's the logical sequence of events.

Its also known as common courtesy but i guess we will be given the shaft instead....

Edited by Esno

C'mon this post has been on going for over a month with a post from Joveth 1 day in (21st Sept) stating....

Additionally, we've seen your concerns about Oceanic server populations and we're going to be evaluating this in the next few days.

We're listening, and I know you've all been patient with us, and for that, I thank you. As soon as I get any update to this, I will let you know here.

Thanks again.

then nearly 3 weeks later (9th October)...

Hi folks,

Unfortunately, I have no new information at this time. In my last post, I did say that I would update this thread when I had new information but I currently do not.

With that being said, I will make sure to update this thread as soon as I have more information.

As a reminder, please remember to follow forum guidelines within this thread.

Thank you.

2 more weeks have passed and not a single bit of information, yet more and more people are leaving due to lack of COMMUNICATION!!!

Months ago they promised to increase COMMUNICATION!!!!!