Quesh?

Chelz

Does the trvel with another players ship tricks still work?

If so you team up with another player that has acess to Quesh and you and he

eneter his ship and he can fly you to Quesh.

But I don't understand why you want to go to Quesh before lv 33 ?

It's a really dangerous place where the mobs hits you hard, you will most certain just end up dying when fighting mobs...

Anyway good luck :)

Get in your ship and fly there? :rolleyes:

What are you really asking?

Are you asking at what level one goes to quesh to quest? Consult your galactic map it tells you the level range for each planet. That should be enough information to tell you if you are ready for that planet or not.

TBH, if you have done the Nar Shadaa Bonus and the Alderan bonus you will be more than able to handle that planet. If for some reason you are too low for Quesh you may have skipped those two bonus areas ( or other bonus areas (tatooine, balmora/taris ) along the way. :cool:

Minimum level for the Injection mission on the Orbital Station is level 31, IIRC, so no you can't, even on another player's ship because you can't get the injection that allows you to use the shuttle to go to the surface.

The only reason I can think someone would want to is to get the Social outfit available there, a Hutt Bodyguard style Bounty Hunter suit. It's a kool look for companions and it only requires Social III, so I can see wanting to get that earlier.

:cool:

Edited by Blackavaar

If you have the containment armor from the rakghoul plague event then you don't need the shot off the guy on the orbital station. Does he not appear before a certain level , then maybe wearing a full set of that armor will allow you to go to quesh at a lower level.

Edit - You might be wrong poster above me :)

Cheers,

BadOrb.

Edited by BadOrb

If you have the containment armor from the rakghoul plague event then you don't need the shot off the guy on the orbital station. Does he not appear before a certain level , then maybe wearing a full set of that armor will allow you to go to quesh at a lower level.

Edit - You might be wrong poster above me :)

Cheers,

BadOrb.

I doubt it. It's really a mission requirement, not a disease immunity requirement.

I doubt it. It's really a mission requirement, not a disease immunity requirement.

So neither of us know then , mind you the OP hasn't said if he has a full set of the Rakghoul plague armor , but I was quite glad I didn't have to have a virtual shot last time I went. I thought the mission for the shot was just basically the beginning of the long running quest line on quesh therefore it has nothing to do with getting to the planet if you are immune. I could prove it but that means sending one whole set of armor to a lower level character and I only have two full sets on in use characters ;/

Cheers,

BadOrb.

In my experience you can fly to any planet once you have a ship. You might not wanna leave the safety of the main outpost though until you are high enough to kill the npcs though.

The planet is poisonous therefore not in this case.

Cheers,

BadOrb.

So neither of us know then , mind you the OP hasn't said if he has a full set of the Rakghoul plague armor , but I was quite glad I didn't have to have a virtual shot last time I went. I thought the mission for the shot was just basically the beginning of the long running quest line on quesh therefore it has nothing to do with getting to the planet if you are immune. I could prove it but that means sending one whole set of armor to a lower level character and I only have two full sets on in use characters ;/

Cheers,

BadOrb.

Well, the virtual shot is really just the introduction mission for the planet series, yeah, and you only have to do it once. But the shuttle prevents you from using it until you have done that, which is why I don't think the Rakghoul Containment Suit is going to help.

I don't have a set to test with. All of my characters were too low level still when that event came out. :(

Edited by Blackavaar

My question would be have you tried landing on the planet unsuccessfully? As a level 35 you should have no problem getting there as someone else has said (I believe accurately) the minimum level for the quest is level 31. In my experience the quest marker may not show if you are under level 36 but if you are at least 31 you should be able to talk to the NPC anyway to get the quest....just click on all of them until you find the right one.

As to the question others have posed as to why one might go to Quesh before 36, I personally do it because I like to be underleveled for a planet when I begin to quest there. This increases the exp rewards relative to your level and does not greatly increase the difficulty if you stay well geared. This is a personal play style which contrasts with the do all content available method but that doesn't mean either is better or worse, they are both personal preference.

I am trying to finish a class mission but it will not let me get the injection and land on the planet. My toon is Level 26. No one seems to know the answer to this, even customer service. So besides leveling up' does anyone know a way to get down to he planet? Or has anyone else gone through this themselves?

I am trying to finish a class mission but it will not let me get the injection and land on the planet. My toon is Level 26. No one seems to know the answer to this, even customer service. So besides leveling up' does anyone know a way to get down to he planet? Or has anyone else gone through this themselves?

No, you'll have to level up. I hit the planet at level 30 and it wouldn't let me land. I had to go level up with some flashpoints and space missions.

To land on quesh you need to be at least lvl 33. At this lvl the NPC that gives you the inoculation becomes available. This was still true when I last ran a toon through there recently. I am not sure if you are grouped with a 33+, and are below that if they can initiate the dialog for both of you....as I have never tried this {any time in the past when I went there with a lvling conjugate we were the same lvl or both at least 33}.

Reguardless of how you fly there {as another eluded to}...you are still deposited at the orbital station. So aye...the poster above that said 33 was spot on. I can personally confirm this as having lvled many toons....later toons always got there lower than earlier ones as I stopped doing every possible side mission. I also tested it at lvl 32 and it was a no go {this was when I discovered first hand it had to be lvl 33}.

If there are any other tricks to bypass this I am not aware of it. The only concept I can think of is teaming with at least a 33 that is going there for the first time and see if they can initiate the inoculation npc for you both. Suffice to say you cannot land without the shot that I know of.

Simply put...you will need to lvl up some. If my memory serves....at lvl 26 you would not be able to damage any mobs in your story arch anyhow. It may vary per class, but I could swear the mobs for most archs there are like 35-37 or 38....even a lvl 33 may struggle because some mobs may be +5.

Quesh is listed as being level 36/37, and the storyline quest leading to the planet (for Jedi Sentinels anyway) is level 37.

I tried to get there on my 32 sentinel this evening, however the inoculation quest NPC is only showing a dim quest symbol over his head, indicating to me that I need to level up more before it unlocks. I could have sworn I've unlocked it before at 32, but I guess I was mistaken.

My question would be have you tried landing on the planet unsuccessfully? As a level 35 you should have no problem getting there as someone else has said (I believe accurately) the minimum level for the quest is level 31. In my experience the quest marker may not show if you are under level 36 but if you are at least 31 you should be able to talk to the NPC anyway to get the quest....just click on all of them until you find the right one.

As to the question others have posed as to why one might go to Quesh before 36, I personally do it because I like to be underleveled for a planet when I begin to quest there. This increases the exp rewards relative to your level and does not greatly increase the difficulty if you stay well geared. This is a personal play style which contrasts with the do all content available method but that doesn't mean either is better or worse, they are both personal preference.

Actually I have never seen the quest Marker on a Republic Character, but I did on my Sniper lvl 33 yesterday.

Quesh is listed as being level 36/37, and the storyline quest leading to the planet (for Jedi Sentinels anyway) is level 37.

I tried to get there on my 32 sentinel this evening, however the inoculation quest NPC is only showing a dim quest symbol over his head, indicating to me that I need to level up more before it unlocks. I could have sworn I've unlocked it before at 32, but I guess I was mistaken.

I had thought this also, but when I actually started paying attention on subsequent toons it was, in fact, exactly lvl 33 before it lights up. Like other I was disappointed as I just wanted to land there and open the map and grab the crons mostly...but was forced to wait. Some may not agree, but this was sort of needed so a player could not be power lvled through their entire story with the help of a lvl 50. Lol...suffice to say after Quesh all bets are off and you can again have a higher lvl friend push you though your story.

I did this every experiment a long time ago on one toon to see what would happen. I hit quesh at like lvl 24, lol, and had to then go back and lvl up before I hit 33....once 33 you can then bring a friend again should the player desire. Was humorus getting Guss Tuno at lvl 33 and him having lvl 38 gear lol {as I then went on to hoth with a friend}.

Edited by Urantia

Actually I have never seen the quest Marker on a Republic Character, but I did on my Sniper lvl 33 yesterday.

I hear that. My excuse was obviously that on my first couple toons I touched every orange triangle I ever saw without thinking twice {from beta to my first few live toons}. It was not until a later "generation" of toons that I avoided all but my stories {as I lvled off pure pvp for the most part}....it was due to this that I realized how Quesh was a true roadblock....a "triangle" I could not avoid :-(.

As a side note my latest experiment is trying to hit lvl 50 off nothing but PvP and map opening and datacrons...and the occasional stray clicky codex {of course I did have to complete Coru/Kaas archs to get my ship of course}.