Love the game hate the wait and lack of sound when que is ready

Love the game hate the wait.

Man I queue up for op and have background sound set. Tab out do my work since I’m willing to wait. Then my toon times out and logs or the only sound that come out is a little blip when the queue is ready unlike WOW that makes it well known your up. Too frustrated on the wait times and not enough sound when its your turn. Grrrr

Love the game hate the wait.

Man I queue up for op and have background sound set. Tab out do my work since I’m willing to wait. Then my toon times out and logs or the only sound that come out is a little blip when the queue is ready unlike WOW that makes it well known your up. Too frustrated on the wait times and not enough sound when its your turn. Grrrr

I turn my volume up to max and leave my character on my ship where it's completely quiet. This might work for you - provided you're wearing headphones and not using your comp's speakers.

The wait isn't bad unless you're dps (and if you are, nothing will fix that problem), but I do agree about the queue pop notification. The warzone one is great, it can clearly be heard while tabbed out, but the group finder one? Yeah, that one need to be made louder and more noticeable.

Stay on your ship. Put the game in a windowed state, not running in the background.

The queue ready sound will be high and normal.

I f the game is left in the background, the appropriate sound will not be heard when the queue is ready.

Known bug ^^.

Also stay on the ship and don't be hampered with the role changing by itself as it does on the fleet.

Stay on your ship. Put the game in a windowed state, not running in the background.

The queue ready sound will be high and normal.

I f the game is left in the background, the appropriate sound will not be heard when the queue is ready.

Known bug ^^.

Also stay on the ship and don't be hampered with the role changing by itself as it does on the fleet.

It does indeed play normally, but it's not loud enough to be noticeable.

Turn volume to max, wear headphones.

That's a workaround, not a fix. I want to be able to talk to people while waiting, be wherever I want when I tab out and be able to go grab a drink and it should still be noticeable, just like the WZ queue.

This is a simple matter of simply turning up the volume of that effect server side, that can't possibly take very long to do, and has no negative consequences.