How to stop interrupts?

Exastify

Is there an easy way to stop interrupts?

I was just in a 4v1 situation and I was part of the 4. The other 1 targeted me first, and every time I tried to heal myself I was interrupted (attempted rapid scan 4 times). I died in a 4v1. This always seems to happen - people target me, I try to heal myself, I get interrupted, I die. The only time I can live is if I have the shield up, but that doesn't last very long.

I did just hit 50, but this was never a huge issue in 1-49. Is it because of the gear difference (I have 2 pieces of war hero, rest recruit) that I keep on getting interrupted?

Edited by Exastify

There is nothing you can do about it. If I'm not mistaken you are a merc/commando. If you are healer you can spec into something that make you impossible to interupt when your shield is active. Other than that you should try to kite the ennemy and hide behing something or use any possible way to LOS him (Line of sight). You are undergeared in the lvl 50 bracket, thats why you are the 1rst target and if you die in a 4v1 when you are part of the 4 there is 2 possibilities.

1: the enemy is super geared and good

2:your teammate are very bad and/or undergeared.

unless the attacker is a full min/max infiltration shadow/deception assassin you should not die if ,at least, one of your teammate have half a brain or more and have a gear to compete with the ennemy.

A shadow/assassin can burst you out of stealth but he have to be lucky. He need at least 2-3 crits out of 4-5 abilities and nobody should CC him.