My complete swtor complaints/suggestions gathered since Beta

MastaKorgy

A very good and well thought out post however. A lot of the things you have as important other might have as minor and somethign you have not got others might want. Personally my big 3 are.

1) New playable species who are aliens.

2) 3D space combat (SWG style) - I know you have this one

3) Open world PvP with the scrapping of the expertise stat - know you have open world PvP but while expertise is in play a lot of people can not do this.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A very good and well thought out post however. A lot of the things you have as important other might have as minor and somethign you have not got others might want. Personally my big 3 are.

1) New playable species who are aliens.

2) 3D space combat (SWG style) - I know you have this one

3) Open world PvP with the scrapping of the expertise stat - know you have open world PvP but while expertise is in play a lot of people can not do this.

Are you saying you too don't like the expertise stat? I have already recommended that it be removed.

If you have a suggestion on what should be high priority and waht should be low, then please let me know.

Edited by MastaKorgy

• 1 month later...
I have a contact problem, I'd like a "chargeback" but cannot get one. I called the USA phone number, finally got to an "advisor"(twice) and they couldn't hear me when I tried to talk to them. I could hear them but they couldn't hear me. I just want my 77 us dollars back on my credit card please. This is the only way I can contact you.

• 3 weeks later...
I have a contact problem, I'd like a "chargeback" but cannot get one. I called the USA phone number, finally got to an "advisor"(twice) and they couldn't hear me when I tried to talk to them. I could hear them but they couldn't hear me. I just want my 77 us dollars back on my credit card please. This is the only way I can contact you.

You can try to contact customer service on the forums by clicking this link: http://www.swtor.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=11

Many valid points.But you could make this list much longer.

I guess you just have to focus on what makes the game enjoyable to keep playing it. For me the main reason is: It's Star Wars. If it wasn't for that though....

Lol ...

• 7 months later...
I recommend that all types of weapons be made available to all classes for role-play and cosmetic purposes through the legacy.

This is something I've been thinking of ever since my first character all the way back in Beta.

(By the way, I have a bug that has gone unchecked since Beta.

If you have absolutely no weapon equipped, one is cosmetically assigned based your class' main stat. For example, if I'm a level 2 Jedi who unequipped his training blade, a lightsaber is visible during cinematic.

Our ship's custodian, the wimpy healer robot, he always has a blaster visually there in cinematic.

)

Anyways, I think people should be able to wield weapons that aren't their proficiency. The only exception being lightsabers to non-force-users. But pistols, rifles, vibroswords, assault canons, tech weapons. Be it for RP or just curiosity reasons, people should be able to equip unfamiliar weapons.

The catch, though, is that they're not proficient with them. Anyone can unequip their weapon and try to do a move, of which the notification Required weapon not equipped will appear. That can simply be true for in-proficient weapons. Thus, only the basic attack can be used with the in-proficient wield. That, and any moves that don't require your proficient weapon.

Being too inefficient, players won't use said weapons in serious manners, ensuring players sticking to their own weapons when the time calls for it. But otherwise, in non-serious manners, players should be able to hold any weapon they want.

This is something I've been thinking of ever since my first character all the way back in Beta.

(By the way, I have a bug that has gone unchecked since Beta.

If you have absolutely no weapon equipped, one is cosmetically assigned based your class' main stat. For example, if I'm a level 2 Jedi who unequipped his training blade, a lightsaber is visible during cinematic.

Our ship's custodian, the wimpy healer robot, he always has a blaster visually there in cinematic.

)

Anyways, I think people should be able to wield weapons that aren't their proficiency. The only exception being lightsabers to non-force-users. But pistols, rifles, vibroswords, assault canons, tech weapons. Be it for RP or just curiosity reasons, people should be able to equip unfamiliar weapons.

The catch, though, is that they're not proficient with them. Anyone can unequip their weapon and try to do a move, of which the notification Required weapon not equipped will appear. That can simply be true for in-proficient weapons. Thus, only the basic attack can be used with the in-proficient wield. That, and any moves that don't require your proficient weapon.

Being too inefficient, players won't use said weapons in serious manners, ensuring players sticking to their own weapons when the time calls for it. But otherwise, in non-serious manners, players should be able to hold any weapon they want.

Thanks for the reply.

I will add the lightsaber assignment bug to the minor list.