[PvP World Event] Idea

leijae

Imo, even though I had "some" fun, this was failure, we got only one big fight on hoth like 40 minutes too late... if people want this to happen again, need better organization. Especially, shorter spawn between the base and no elevator that let us kill 30 people with 3 knockbacks roflmao

I agree with the shorter spawn between bases and maybe something where we can both attack and defend?

Say we both use the jagged plains outposts on Hoth, they are reasonably close. And then the objective is to kill the king.

Rules:

One player from each side is notified as the 'king'.

It may not be a player that can stealth.

The player must remain in the vicinity of the outpost.

First team to kill the opposing team's king wins.

pretty straight forward, but I'm sure we can hammer out some more clarification.avoid abuse. Maybe next Sat night ?

Edited by Ruuhk

I really have to say I'm disappointed we didn't have a better turnout from the Rep side. I think the estimate of 40-50 was a little high. I think maybe 35-40 would be closer to the number. We were definitely outnumbered, and the respawn situation on top of the elevator boss just wasn't fair.

Also, just a tip for anyone experiencing lag when in situations like that, turn off friendly nameplates in addition to lowering your settings. It was still a little laggy for me, but that made it playable.

The 10 minute run back was not fun on pub side, you lost a good 20 people after the first skirmish at the base because of that. King of the hill in the middle of ilum @ the walkers was some of the best world pvp back in the day, spawn points are equal distant for each side as well.

The 10 minute run back was not fun on pub side, you lost a good 20 people after the first skirmish at the base because of that. King of the hill in the middle of ilum @ the walkers was some of the best world pvp back in the day, spawn points are equal distant for each side as well.

I think Illum is underutilized. It is still there.... and I think it would be fun, designed with the equidstant spawns, it offers a fair challenge. Also, Raiding the base on Illum is much cooler IMO too. They will be updating Illum soon, soo lets relive the old days while we still can!