The obsolete class!

LuciferinDNA

Redmage from FFXI here.

You amateurs have a long way to go before you know how it feels to be truely, truely obsolete.

Ahhh...... RDM...the "refresh whoar". Twas a sad day when the level capped raised and suddenly you could be a BLM or WHM and still use refresh.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 months later and I'm still not sure I'm not hallucinating.

and ones more :

From where the heck this thread of my jumped out ?? : p

I made it like a lobby for consular (my favorite class) I wanted to generate a fierce debate what could lead a bunch of qq, useful ideas, suggestions... in the side of consulars like a reaction vs the intrigue posts on my point of view that "the class is obsolete" : p

I wanted this from the reason, that I was 100% sure that free to play / 1.5 will bring new lvl cap, so it seems a good lobby for the class's new skills. But it didn't worked out and there was no new lvl cap, more then this, it seems the devs are satisfied with the class balance how it looks like for now(I am disappointed), I don't see intention to change from there side, so the thread it self is obsolete : D

So you are not hallucinating, you just need a new glasses to read the thread accurately and carefully where you posting some fumy sh*t

Any way, I still on the opinion, that after lvl 50 spec in pvp Sage, Sorc needs some upgrade - there bubble didn't serve them vs 4/6 K critics , but it makes the classes who land that amount of dmg immortal.

Commandos and Mercenaries would like a word with you.

Even in this thread I mentioning, that they need buff in healing skill tree, they where nerfed to the ground with 1.2.

It was nearly a year ago and its still not balanced....

I think BW/EA likes the class how it is for now.

You need to start threads in Trooper section, I will support them!