Which items from the gambling boxes are you most interested in...

TheSeventhJedi

....and what kind of credits would you be willing to pay to skip the gamble?

I want this bad boy: http://dulfy.net/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/tythonianforce-maststerlightsaber_thumb.jpg

I think it'd look pretty awesome with my purple saber. With all the free coins I'm getting though, I'm sure I can get something that someone would be willing to trade for it, so I don't know if I'll want to splurge the credits.

What are you most excited for? What do you think will be the most popular/hardest to get?

None. Lottary boxes are a scam and rip off. They can keep them. :mad:

I'm a subscriber so I'll get "free" coins every month, might as well spend them on something and if I get something I don't like I can sell it on the GTN. Probably for a lot of credits and hey who doesn't like credits?

I would really like a monkey lizard pet. :D

Edited by Ilayas

I'm a subscriber so I'll get "free" coins every month, might as well spend them on something and if I get something I don't like I can sell it on the GTN. Probably for a lot of credits and hey who doesn't like credits?

I'm a subscriber too, and as such will also be getting the coins...but I refuse...utterly refuse to buy those damn lottaries. I played another game where boxes like that exist and its just sad seeing kids (and adults for that matter) fritter away money on the hope of something good, when the odds are sooo poor of getting anything remotely good, I just see no point.) I have no issue with spending money, but I want a sure thing for my money.

I will likely spend on a sure thing, like that very monkey lizard pet you mentioned lol. I've been wanting one of those since launch, lol.

Just a few things.

The Throne

White saber crystal

Darth Nihilus' Mask

Darth Malgus/Satele Shan holotrainer

I'm also hoping that there's more of those sabers who take the color crystal and match the color on their hilt. If there's a Punisher/Battlemaster hilt with that property, I'll be all over it.

I'm interested in that invisible modded chestpiece. It'd look nice on my body type 3 female Sage; I'd like to put something on her that shows off her arms and midriff, and her undershirt is the only thing I've seen so far on Republic side that fits that description. Edited by nateslice

I'm interested in that invisible modded chestpiece. It'd look nice on my body type 3 female Sage; I'd like to put something on her that shows off her arms and midriff, and her undershirt is the only thing I've seen so far on Republic side that fits that description.

What about the dancer top?

Only really interested in the Overlord’s Command Throne.

If I don't get one from a few packs then I'll pick one up off the GTN (guessing they'll sell for silly prices at first, so may hold off for a few weeks though).

Yeah the throne is probably the best item, apart from Nihilus mask and the glowing eyes (hopefully this will be a permanent item with a use).

I don't care if they have gambling boxes or not. They're giving away the most important part of the game for free, so whatever it takes to make money is ok by me. I'm fine with my subscription and items I can get in game. That being said, I'm buying the heck of of social armor, particularly for my jedi (poor fashionless bastards) and Lord Scourge, (who really deserves to look like a sith.)

I don't care if they have gambling boxes or not. They're giving away the most important part of the game for free, so whatever it takes to make money is ok by me. I'm fine with my subscription and items I can get in game. That being said, I'm buying the heck of of social armor, particularly for my jedi (poor fashionless bastards) and Lord Scourge, (who really deserves to look like a sith.)

Which armor would you get for that? From the preview icons alone, none of the armor (save maybe Dire Warmaster) looks like it would fit on Scourge.

Still, I think I'll wait more for a Malgus/Vader-esque outfit, something that resembles his original level 39 greens. Those are still the best looking ones.

I'm a subscriber too, and as such will also be getting the coins...but I refuse...utterly refuse to buy those damn lottaries. I played another game where boxes like that exist and its just sad seeing kids (and adults for that matter) fritter away money on the hope of something good, when the odds are sooo poor of getting anything remotely good, I just see no point.) I have no issue with spending money, but I want a sure thing for my money.

I will likely spend on a sure thing, like that very monkey lizard pet you mentioned lol. I've been wanting one of those since launch, lol.

This! I watched a couple vids that people on the test server made about the cartel market. After watching a guy buy 20 of these boxes without even one decent thing dropping in them, I reached my decision pretty easily.

Nothing until Revan's armor is confirmed when someone gets it. I plan on saving my CCs until then.

Finishing Act 3 with the Jedi Knight wearing Revan's armor... no spoilers, but for those who know, how epic would that be...

Edited by maxetius

Yeah... same here. I want the monkey lizard pet. And I do intend to convert my free coins into items to sell on the GTN. It pushes goods into the market that others want but won't buy packs to get, and it earns nice credits, so it's a win win.

But if I get one of the new fancy sniper rifles or blasters... I'ma be really tempted to keem them. :D

Edited by Andryah