help me forum-wan!you're my only hope!

_biddan_

i can't decide what to do,i have a lvl 50 jugg,a lvl 50 sorc and a lvl 50 shadow plus varius lower lvls toons,i have a friend who is currently leveling on the empire,so i'll have to stick to that faction,i have a lvl 32 operative but i'm tired of using him and a lvl 25 PT but i don't like using a female BH,what should i do,female sniper or male bounty hunter? (it's all about how fast i can reach 50,the voice acting and how good the story is,i'll do lots of warzones and flashpoints to skip all the side quests)

ps:i decided to write in story and lore because general chat seemed too general and because it also concernes the story

Edited by _biddan_

BH has a pretty awesome storyline too, with a really large plottwist near level....idk something around 40.

The BH is a very dynamic character, although Mako is a little weak(she is a total computer nerd...if you don't believe me, just listen to when you first are introduced to her.)

I'm doing a sniper now though because i've heard the storyline is good, but I still say so far BH is better(albeit my sniper is only 12).

From the 2 you mentioned I would pick Female Sniper for the 2 of the 3 reasons you mentioned:

1. How fast you can get to 50 depends if you use legacy perks, cartel experience bonuses and how regularly you'll play with that toon. I'd recommend buying legacy class quest, flashpoints and warzone perks (I'd would only take you a day of dailys with 2 of you 50s). That's up to you

2. Voice Acting: Jo Wyatt voice acting blows my bind, from my opinion she does very good with her voice to express emotions.

3. Story: This is where IA excels, you can have so many different situations whether you're Dark, Light, Neutral, Pro-Sith, Sith hater. And the story get so many twists through it. For me it's like the story telling of ME and DA.