Hidden Throne Mission Bug

Lord_Vorak

During the mission 'Hidden Throne' there is a part where you need to use a computer console, here is a YouTube video showing what SHOULD happen:

Note that above I said SHOULD as this is not what is happening for me.

When I do it I get as far as the lizard and the spinning Hunter in the hologram however the rest of the cinematic just doesn't happen, the dialogue never happens and the rest of the video on screen of the droids and everything else glitching all over the hologram never happens.

If I leave it long enough Hunter stops spinning but the rest of the cutscene just fails to happen.

I have tried resetting the mission twice and I have run the game repair tool, is there anything else anyone can think of to try? I can't find any reference to this particular bug anywhere but from my searches it does seem that this can be a buggy mission.

I have submitted a ticket in game, it is number 7942591 so hopefully I can get a resolution I just thought I'd post here to see if anyone else knew of a solution.

• Dev Post

Hello there. We currently have a Known Issue where some missions that are inside of phases will unintentionally hang during conversations and/or actions such as this. As others have pointed out, you are able to press the spacebar to continue the conversation. You do not have to skip the cut scene, as a single press will suffice to get you past the hiccup.

Thanks again for your report. We're working to ensure this is resolved in an upcoming patch.

• 3 weeks later...