Rattataki

JenJery

Why does nobody like rattataki. My bounty hunter is a rattataki and i think its the only race that fits the class's voice, but thats not the point. The point is that i never see anyone talking about or even having a rattataki. I love them.

They have the least lore or significant presence amongst all the races, aside from maybe the Mirialan. The most that the Rattataki have is Asajj Ventress, who is a very minor character in the universe and not as well-liked as others like Thrawn for the Chiss or Darth Maul for the Zabrak.

I love the way they look (I rolled my BH as a rattataki, too). But I do think that it's a lore issue. Plus, many people just like having hair.

I agree with this. I'm bald in real life. I don't want to be bald online also :jawa_tongue:

I love the way they look (I rolled my BH as a rattataki, too). But I do think that it's a lore issue. Plus, many people just like having hair.

I've tried to make one but the baldness on a female character is what gets me everytime

Before the game came out and I saw the race choices, I wanted to be a Rattataki Warrior. I was stoked until I found out I had to be one or the other and I chose warrior. Then when they came out with the legacy I came back to the game and got another toon to 50 so I could unlock a Rattataki for all classes. I made a Rattataki Sentinel and got him some augmented vibroswords... you should see all the people that stare at my character. I have even had a few /w and tell me he looks awesome :D

Why does nobody like rattataki. My bounty hunter is a rattataki and i think its the only race that fits the class's voice, but thats not the point. The point is that i never see anyone talking about or even having a rattataki. I love them.

I have a 41 female body type 4 imperial agent and a male body type 3 sith inquisitor right now. I love the race. Nothing like getting called an alien by everyone, but feeling like the baddest alien on the block. I think many may not like them because of being bald, especially the female characters. Doesn't bother me one bit.

My agent is a Rattataki and I think she is very beautiful. She has very delicate, refined features that work very well with the femagent's voice. But then I like diversity in my characters and try not to duplicate species, or at least not species/gender combinations.

I like them. Have both a male Rattataki Operative and a female Rattataki Merc. If I ever get the species unlock, I'd likely make one as a Jedi or Sith....assuming I have any character slots left!

It's the baldness for females that does it in for me. I've made a slew of little Rattataki-lets, but a couple cut scenes in and they get the axe. I've even tried making a male Rattataki (cause I love bald bada** men) but it's just so alien for me to play a male in a role-playing game that I can't do it. (Yet, I should say I can't do it yet, I keep trying because I want to see some of the story variations that come with playing male characters. I also keep trying to find a female Rattataki I like.)

That said, I think Kailyo is beautiful in a scary kind of way, and I love what I've seen of their culture. I think it could work very well for some classes, especially if you go a bit DS.

I made a female rattataki sorcerer - I found this facial type that makes her look like she's constantly smirking. She's this skinny little thing - sort of like a female Jack Skellington - but if anyone mistakes her for weak...well, zap! Fried bacon.

I think the female inquisitor voice works really well for her and I think she actually looks quite elegant. I plan on playing her full-on crazy dark side. She's got a HUGE chip on her shoulder from that time spent as a slave.

I'm pretty sure mirialans have at least the lore behind them... strong mystical ties to jedi order/republic bread and butter members. I just can't think of any Mirialans from lore that stand out (definetely not like Thrawn or even Ventress).

Rattis... yes baldness on female is just weird to me too. But then again (maybe I missed soemthing?)why are they Imp-aligned? (as opposed to neutral). It says they have a brutal/war like culture which would vibe with the Sith (strong dominate/survive over corpses of lessors).... but they can't even be SW (not originally)! SW would be the one class that fits the race so well... and nothing.

• 6 months later...
I know this Thread is way old, but I figured I'd drag it back up to answer the question in the last post. A Sith Lord discovered the Rattataki, enslaved them, and trained them as acolytes. He saw their amazing battle skills and exploited them. Something happened to him like it happens to all Sith lords and most were killed. But by this time, there were a lot of them as slaves to the Empire, and some even received full training. At least, that's what a Wiki told me :D

They have the least lore or significant presence amongst all the races, aside from maybe the Mirialan. The most that the Rattataki have is Asajj Ventress, who is a very minor character in the universe and not as well-liked as others like Thrawn for the Chiss or Darth Maul for the Zabrak.

Ironically, the nightsisters of dathomir, who are rattataki, are specifically involved in Darth Maul's lore.

I like Rattataki. Almost finished with leveling of my Assasin. Voice is just perfect. 5 more Lv and republic will have Vanguard from this specie finally - tank of course. Rattataki do not hide from fight. :D

Empire alredy have Mirialan agent.

B.R.

Leigabar

Edited by Leigabar

Funnily enough, Assajj Ventress it not a Rattatatotitaktatatouille, and Darth Maul is not a Zabrak.

George Lucas loves him some Dathomirians. So both got retconned into Dathomirians.