speeder help

louisclaverie

If it's not showing up as an item in your inventory, check your Abilites (hit P), then see if there is a Vehicles tab. If so, click on it and check there. If it's not there, then the only thing I can think of is that, while you have the Speeder, you don't have Speeder Piloting, which is needed to use Speeders. That skill becomes available for purchase at Level 15 or 25, depending on whether you're a Subscriber or not.

When I first got a speeder I was also super confused as to how to access it. Glad to see I'm not the only one...

As mentioned above, hit P to bring up that menu and click the vehicles tab, then drag it to an action bar slot/keybind it if you want.

Happy speeding.

When I first got a speeder I was also super confused as to how to access it. Glad to see I'm not the only one...

As mentioned above, hit P to bring up that menu and click the vehicles tab, then drag it to an action bar slot/keybind it if you want.

Happy speeding.

When you buy a speeder, you get an item in your inventory. Tthe first time you "use" it, the game automagically adds it to your quickbar, as well as the "vehicles" list in your skills page (and it will no longer show in your inventory). Though like any other new skill, it just gets dropped into the first opwn slot, so you may want to move it somewhere else. Edited by Adric_the_Red