Deft Mod 28

facesofderek

Is there currently a way to learn this schem? The ones I've bought on the GTN say they have no research available even after binding them to me.

Before you put them in your gear, do you remember if it had a "crafted by" tooltip?

I have had no luck getting these either. The looted ones I have come across still say no research available the ones from doing seeker droids apparantly are not working either. Not sure why they intended to stick us with only the stupid A's and B's. Really a waste of a needed stat per say because of the endurance. Maybe they think everyone should be a tank spec? LMAO

Before you put them in your gear, do you remember if it had a "crafted by" tooltip?

It didn't. I hovered over to RE before slotting and ripping it, and in both cases I had the no research available message.

As to learning it from the trainer, the only ones on it are the lettered ones, which have way too much END for a DPS character.

Trainer definitely only offers the 28A or 28B versions, annoyingly enough. On my merc that has cybertech I tried finding mods with the seeker droid, checking the trainer, taking mods out of basic gear, and pretty much everything else I could think of and didn't find anything with a chance to research the "good" mods.

On a positive note, if we use the high endurance mods and the black market enhancements that have incredibly high endurance, we'll all be able to tank. :rolleyes: Nice plan whoever's in charge of itemization, nice plan.

Trainer definitely only offers the 28A or 28B versions, annoyingly enough. On my merc that has cybertech I tried finding mods with the seeker droid, checking the trainer, taking mods out of basic gear, and pretty much everything else I could think of and didn't find anything with a chance to research the "good" mods.

On a positive note, if we use the high endurance mods and the black market enhancements that have incredibly high endurance, we'll all be able to tank. :rolleyes: Nice plan whoever's in charge of itemization, nice plan.

Well, at least most people only care about how much health someone has,even if we're talking about dps/heals. It could be the s*****tiest set up possible, but they won't get a hard time on a pug

Ok guys, maybe I'm missing something here, but it seems like the 28A mod would best one for most Guardians. Mod 28 (http://swtor.askmrrobot.com/gear/45716/advanced-deft-mod-28) has less STR than 28A (http://swtor.askmrrobot.com/gear/45389/advanced-deft-mod-28a), and while I do see that is has 4 less total stats and less power, isn't main stat supposed to be markedly more important than power in 2.0 with the changes to crit?

Ok guys, maybe I'm missing something here, but it seems like the 28A mod would best one for most Guardians. Mod 28 (http://swtor.askmrrobot.com/gear/45716/advanced-deft-mod-28) has less STR than 28A (http://swtor.askmrrobot.com/gear/45389/advanced-deft-mod-28a), and while I do see that is has 4 less total stats and less power, isn't main stat supposed to be markedly more important than power in 2.0 with the changes to crit?

The 28 has +57 strength and +48 power = 105 points towards damage

The 28A has +70 strength and +26 power = 96 points towards damage

Put together an AMR profile for your guardian, and put a bunch of 28A mods in the gear, and look at your bonus damage. Then swap them out for 28 mods, and look what happens to your bonus damage.

Edited by Khevar

It's not on the trainer. I've gotten green and blue Deft Mod 28s while digging with my seeker droid. And I found a purple 28 Deft Mod from opening a treasure hunting box, which I ended up selling for a pretty penny on the GTN.