Ilum bestiary codex entries?

KwwB

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...

While doing the dailies and starting to work on my achievements, I've been looking of swtor-spy and torhead and neither good point me in any direction.

Currently am looking to see if they aren't standing next to any of the lore bosses achievement but have low hopes for it.

In addition, as I don't know how to approach the devs( mainly you Eric and Amber), I'd like to congratulate the team for the corrections made regarding Tython, Coruscant and other planets you corrected for the achievements. Especially the communication about it, was more than pleasing.

However, there is one question that keeps lingering in my mind. As you removed it from the achievement, will you remove it from the codex list as well? Or do you plan to eventually fix them in one of the upcoming main patches in the long far future?

Not the easiest question, granted but as a completionist - which are the people this is basicly made for - it's always interesting to know what we can look forward to. Whatever your answer may be, I can deal with. If you need to consult your colleagues, all good and well. But tell us something that gives us an idea what to expect.

Thx,

Taratahi